Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoids are portals to hell. Their cunts are hellmaws. Literally. it is a sin to be femoids. A fucking sin.

haterofemoids

haterofemoids

Recruit
★★★
Root
03c0bb9649334d55f2764cab5522d68f

I'll never forgive the femoid species for existing.

Demiurge and Lucifer have taken over this planet. In a pure world, these filthy demonic beings would not exist or at the least in a very different form.

These days I've been seeing more and more about foid uterus being satanic temple remember they love killing children dinner for satan they keep practicing witchcraft like witches they are

Such disgusting creatures i hate you foids
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:reeeeee:

Satanist cucks all you foids will be burned for eternity :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

These days I've been seeing more and more about foid uterus being satanic temple remember they love killing children dinner for satan they keep practicing witchcraft like witches they are

It makes a CRAZY amount of sense for them to be demons.

the average foid is basically a succubus so this isn't too far fetched

It makes a CRAZY amount of sense for them to be demons.
Literal demonic creatures walking on earth
I can feel their presence somehow
Witch hunting time

Demiurge and Lucifer have taken over this planet. In a pure world, these filthy demonic beings would not exist or at the least in a very different form.
I thought the demiurge was satan?

"Never Attribute to Malice That Which Is Adequately Explained by Stupidity."

Toilets aren't some special evil species, they're simply animals that can only act on instinct (like cats) and all higher forms of reasoning stops functioning when they see a Chad and get a wet pussy.

Likewise when one of them sees one of our faces her pussy dries up so bad that it physically hurts to be near one of us, they hate us because our mere existence is a pain for them. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I thought the demiurge was satan?
depends on the tradition. some will say they are same being others have different view. Personally to me, I am not certain but regardless whoever made this world is scum.

Toilets aren't some special evil species, they're simply animals that can only act on instinct (like cats) and all higher forms of reasoning stops functioning when they see a Chad and get a wet pussy.

Likewise when one of them sees one of our faces her pussy dries up so bad that it physically hurts to be near one of us, they hate us because our mere existence is a pain for them. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
if your innate nature is evil accursed, you are evil period. It does not matter if foids evil originates due to their DNA and not fault of their own. They are evil vile scum nonetheless.

I think foids are somewhat ontologically unique in that they are thoughtless beings capable of Evil.