Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Femoids are shit, but my waifu is queen

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
But in not simping way, not any ugly stupid immoral slut, who would want to be in that position, volcel, but I'm no simp, I have standards, and no ugly stupid whore can be called my queen. For being queen, girl must rise above population she cames from, femoids, like beautifull flower, growing out of shit, and be really different

First, she must be cute. Even dalailama said, that it's even possible for next dalailama to be woman, but she must be attractive. Same with my queen, must be cute, and pleasant for my eyes, would be displeasure, dishonor and simping to let ugly femorloid sit on throne
Second, I must be king, not her servant or slave, so femoid who could value me as provider, is not my queen and I'm not slave of her's. Going to job may be necessary for purely practical purposes, but it is not way to measure my value, as it degrades me into slave, and her - into femoid, as I'm no simp and she is not queen who cannot se mee as king. Crash test is to be broken man. Only girl who can love broken non-chad non-fuckboy man, and help him to repaire life, proves herself to be above level or parasite femoid, and earns right to be queen
Third, she must be virgin. Letting used-up cunt to sit on throne is like letting all those men who banged her to sit on throne too, and I'm not king anymore
Fourth, she must have good taste in men, immunity to chads, enough wisdom and morals to avoid fuckboys, and ability to see beauty in me. I can that, for my own eyes I'm not absolutely ugly, not very handsome too, but can see some beauty in myself, and would date myself, If I was girl (of culture)
Fift, she must be not feminist, and preferably misogynist. Its unnacceptable for waifu of culture, who really different and above that scum, to feel associated with it only because similar physiology between legs. My honorable queen waifu must look down upon filthy whores, and judge them for disrespecting me, king, and for bringing me shame and pain

So is hard mission to find waifu worthy to be queen, without simping, and peasant normies want to dethrone me, to go after ugly roasties and be in same shit like them. I refuse

Some men would say that even the most possibly perfect waifu to be put on throne, even if next to me, not above, is simping, but those are toxic masculinists, and for them is better to suck dick and castrate themselves. Only problems here are difficulty of finding queen waifu, and danger of nice girl on throne to become spoiled and turn into thot, but besides that, good waifu is worthy to be queen of honorable man of culture like me, and all unworthy thots, pathetic simps and primitive toxic masculinists go suck dick, and they better be gased, Earth is overpopulated, and exterminating scum is good for environment

Ikawaif

Last edited:
Wishful thinking but JFL if you think that a foid can ever be loyal and trad without being forced to. With her mental state allowing her to see the value of such things and going against the status quo on her own volition.

They're defiant creatures and even expects Chad to bend to her own will.

Plus to find such a female with poor social skills and low-access?

But if she were misogynist, wouldn't she hate herself?

Waifus will never be real [FACT]

Ika Musume is a based anime

This is your brain on incel.

But if she were misogynist, wouldn't she hate herself?
No, because she is waifu of culture, not femoid, so nothing to hate about, if she really purified

Last edited:
Only blind misogyny. Mine is sophisticated, and so should be her's

Then it's not misogyny. If you only hate certain kinds of women, it's not misogyny. You just hate bad people who happen to be women.

Then it's not misogyny. If you only hate certain kinds of women, it's not misogyny. You just hate bad people who happen to be women.
That certain kind is absolute majority of them, maybe even all

That certain kind is absolute majority of them, maybe even all

But you don't hate femininity itself, because you'd make an exception for your waifu. Even if you hate lots and lots of women, it's not misogyny unless you hate femininity itself.

But you don't hate femininity itself, because you'd make an exception for your waifu. Even if you hate lots and lots of women, it's not misogyny unless you hate femininity itself.
Pure absolute misogynist I am not, hate those creatures for not being worthy to be my queens

Tbh I don’t know how serious weebs are about their waifus. Seems strange to me

I might be a subhuman piece of trash but at least my cope is not underage cartoon girls.

In other words you want to find a diamond in a sewer.

In other words you want to find a diamond in a sewer.
Exactly that. And going to human world is like diwing into sewer, not some easy happy adventure