Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over femoids are so fucking OP God pls nerf them

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Femoids can have an army of simp orbiters defend her no matter what she fucking does, even if its the worst thing she's ever done i'm fucking done

-femoid kills her baby? Poor kween its not her fault, she was just having a bad day, there's no way women can kill their children! m-m-mm-muh maternal instincts
-femoid commits murder? Slap on the wrist, she just had a bad day
-femoid wants to fuck male toddlers? Wow he must've enjoyed it, slap on the wrist
-femoid doesn't like sub-8 males? Accuse sub-8 male of rape and get white knights to attack him
-femoid gets bored of the marriage and wants to ride the cock carousel? Divorce rape and take half of his shit and the kids, its always the husband's fault
-femoid wants to hire a hitman to kill any male they don't like? Just accuse him of domestic abuse and give yourself bruises and cuts the police will shoot him because of the Duluth Model and the male is assumed guilty
-femoid doesn't like a sub-8 men walking his daughter in the park because she feels like he's not worthy of reproducing in the first place because femoids are literal eugenicists? Accuse of sub-8 male of pedophilia, get white knights to attack him
-femoid doesn't like sub-8 male having guns? Accuse him of having a mental illness and red flag laws take away his guns
-femoid is homeless? just become a prostitute and have some simp give you a shelter
-femoid can't make money? just become a whore

i'm sure there's more, but women are literally the most OP class in this game. they play this game on spectator mode while i'm playing this on nightmare mode. My life is an RPG and I fucked up my build

Last edited:
chads are more op imo. Anything they do will have the support of foids with all the benefits

i accidentally hit the male class too but now its too late to take it back

1605166815765.jpg

chads are more op imo. Anything they do will have the support of foids with all the benefits
Most men aren't Chad, only 5% of men are Chads while men will fuck 99% of femoids regardless if she's ugly or not, i.e. the pig women experiment

femoids > Chad

Femoids easily overpower even Chad

i accidentally hit the male class too but now its too late to take it back

1605166815765.jpg
When you go from nightmare mode to hard mode but still fail

Simps need to be culled (in Unreal Tournament)

Most men aren't Chad, only 5% of men are Chads while men will fuck 99% of femoids regardless if she's ugly or not, i.e. the pig women experiment

femoids > Chad

Femoids easily overpower even Chad
What you said doesn't make sense. If we consider chads a different class (since chads, normies and incels are basically 3 different species) then they are stronger than women

What you said doesn't make sense. If we consider chads a different class (since chads, normies and incels are basically 3 different species) then they are stronger than women
how is the Chad class stronger than the Women class, elab pls because all I see is how broken women is, while the Chad class is balanced

how is the Chad class stronger than the Women class, elab pls because all I see is how broken women is, while the Chad class is balanced
women have a certain set of privileges which you explained. All women would do anything for chad, therefore chads gets all the privileges women have. By proxy we could say that chads have too an army of cucks, since he can just order foids to order the cucks to do whatever he wants

chads & foids live on tutorial mode, meanwhile us incels live on nightmare mode

women have a certain set of privileges which you explained. All women would do anything for chad, therefore chads gets all the privileges women have. By proxy we could say that chads have too an army of cucks, since he can just order foids to order the cucks to do whatever he wants
you're right, both the Chad class and the Women class are OP

the Chad build allows him to impregnate multiple women while the Women build allows her to get impregnated by the Chad and Normie Class

The current meta allows both Chads and Women to have privileges in this game