Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Femoids comments under photos of mass murderers. Looks definitely don't matter.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
S4c1K8NtcNw transformed

The man on the left is Dimitri Vinogradov, he killed 6 people and wounded 1. The guy on the right is Vladislav Roslyakov, he killed 20 people and injured 67.

It's ok when Chad does it.

b4bdcbe6b30dbee3610b49f93714fe0b.jpg

View attachment 980571

The man on the left is Dimitri Vinogradov, he killed 6 people and wounded 1. The guy on the right is Vladislav Roslyakov, he killed 20 people and injured 67.

I know where the video of the shooting is if you want me to post it, you have to set this thread to NSFW then also for the mods to not be triggered or i can write NSFW

I know where the video of the shooting is if you want me to post it, you have to set this thread to NSFW then also for the mods to not be triggered or i can write NSFW
ok

things like this makes anyone want to do a shooting

The song I know what you want girl we could be together blablablablablabla would be blasting from my phone while i maliciously shoot everyone flans mod with fokker DR1 (In minecraft)

Looks are king. Everything else pales in comparison to it and it's, for some reason, the elephant in the room everyone in the mainstream ignores while pointing out minor and/or derivative issues like race, wealth, etc.

Looks are king. Everything else pales in comparison to it and it's, for some reason, the elephant in the room everyone in the mainstream ignores while point out minor and/or derivative issues.
They say that person is just a bad person meanwhile its about his looks (My comment Not related to the person in this post we are talking about)

Looks like he copied everything from the colombine killers. The clothes, the method, even shooting himself in the head next to a bookshelf
LoL. I kinda enjoyed the movie but it was kinda boring at times when there was no shootings.

Looks like he copied everything from the colombine killers. The clothes, the method, even shooting himself in the head next to a bookshelf
Maybe he was a good reader

left one looks like a methhead elon musk

who cares about foids
that nigga was based

He shot the fire extinguisher thinking it would explode like in his vidya and movies jfl

Vlad mogs him by bodycount, literally.

I think comments on a forum are different to real life actions.

Women are fucking chads on dating apps, but they're not waiting outside prisons to fuck incel roger.

Foids are retarded

Based as fuck

View attachment 980571

guy on the left mogs entire forum from the gulag back

HYMN XCVI

Left 1: 'annoying bastard' instead of 'stooge'

Left 4: What the fuck are you talking about? Supporting and 'liking' a murderer? So what, anyone who gets teased should get a gun and start shooting people? Sick people. And unfortunately it's incurable.

Left 8: Add 'under this clause' to the end.

Right 1: Oh, yeah!

Right 8: Sandals, not rags. Russians wear sandals at home.

Right 10: And a nice body too.

GOD, I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE.

But he did what those two fools with their combined brain power couldn't muster: a successful bombing and a 20+ tactical nuke kill streak. Just goes to show how incompetent and retarded those two nigwads were. The fact anyone copies them is disgraceful.

They don’t even hate the guy on the left for killing people, they just hate him for being incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back