Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Femoids in UK quarantine hotels report being "sexually harassed" by G4S security guards

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Lmao I died reading this.

"He was just disgusting, he made kind of humping motions at me in the lift," she says. "That was the first time. I was a bit shocked and it was uncomfortable but I thought it was probably an isolated incident, so I didn't complain to anyone," she says.

:feelshaha:

The next day the same man again accompanied her on her exercise break and while they were descending in the lift he made an angry remark about the security cameras, turned his back on them and started feeling between his legs, Katherine says. Then he said his testicles were burning and he needed to "empty" them, she says

Based G4Scels

That’s what happens when female standards are so high due to them being so privileged, you can’t have your cake and eat it.

She would have drained his balls in the lift, if he was attractive. Friendly reminder that Chad can't sexually harass a foid.

maybe the uk isn't so bad after all

Then he said his testicles were burning and he needed to "empty" them, she says

lmao that's fuckin based

As another user said, if the guard was attractive, she wouldn't be complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back