Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Femoids make my blood boil

trognarukk

trognarukk

Captain
★★★★★
Any of you guys sometimes feel so much anger towards the walking shitstains called "women"?

It puts me in fight&flight mode constantly because i have to work with those daily. (even the worst redhaired bpd type of fucks)

Im getting so tense and flooded with hotflashes i might burst.

Holy shit

Your computer can run CapCut smoothly

In the last months I have been feeling this way,it's distressing to deal with brainlet zoomers and millenials. I hate so much that 90% of my colleagues are wahmen in this course.

post glows a bit but yes i do feel anger and resentment towards foids due to me knowing how easy they have in it in, how they pretend to be the victim, and how they are hypergamous sluts ruining society.

you barely have any post and are a gray and post a pretty aggressive thing in ID.
Whats the hate about greycels? Everybody was an greycel at some point. You gotta start somewhere.
I just needed to vent about my current state of mind, thats all.

Whats the hate about greycels? Everybody was an greycel at some point. You gotta start somewhere.
I just needed to vent about my current state of mind, thats all.
no hate in what i said, just a lot of people who want to frame us in the worst light (IT) will make accounts on here and post shit like "does anyone want to kill all women and be a based gooner gamer!?!"

i do feel your current state of mind though. i go through periods like this. for me it's feeling depressive and having suicidal thoughts, to angry and having hatred towards foids and society for being so gynocentric, but i'm usually in a state of numbness where i don't care about anything and ldar

no hate in what i said, just a lot of people who want to frame us in the worst light (IT) will make accounts on here and post shit like "does anyone want to kill all women and be a based gooner gamer!?!"

i do feel your current state of mind though. i go through periods like this. for me it's feeling depressive and having suicidal thoughts, to angry and having hatred towards foids and society for being so gynocentric, but i'm usually in a state of numbness where i don't care about anything and ldar
Yeah now i understand your viewpoint. Being Sceptical is a good thing nowadays.
Sometimes Radical Acceptance is Key...or what i mostly do Avoid...

My hatred for them is very strong

I hate it whe my female coworkers talk about their boyfriends in front of me