Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoids never stop caring about looks, no matter how old they get

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
A lot of subhumans live with hope they'll find a middle aged woman who will be emotial mature enough to love them for who they are instead of just by how they look. If there's any of them reading this, I got a message for you: abandon that dream, dumbass. Women will never, ever, not even in a million years stop caring about looks. They will never think a good personality matters more than an ugly face and body, no matter how old they are. Since foids start giving their first steps until they're stuck at the nursery home, their minds and bodies belong only to Chad. It's embedded in their genes. If anything, older foids think more about money and how to get a betabux to maintain the bastads that that whore had with previous chads. If anything, older foids fantasize about finding a goodloking mature gentleman, kind of like Richard Gere, to spend their lives together, not a subhuman rat like you. It's over for us even before it was over for us.

If anything their standards only go up as they age and the older they "settle" for their looksmatch the more resentful and full of hatred they are.

Even old foids give me the look of disgust when I interact with them.

Foids= permachildren.

Always found it funny how normtards would say "looks don't matter in a reltionship bro"...and then they sit there clueless with their thumb up their ass in the middle of a divorce.

Fucking lol.

If anything their standards only go up as they age and the older they "settle" for their looksmatch the more resentful and full of hatred they are.
I disagree. There was a study done that suggested older foids (in their 40’s) were more lenient than their daughters when it came to a mans looks, but the dude still had to be decently good looking.

I disagree. There was a study done that suggested older foids (in their 40’s) were more lenient than their daughters when it came to a mans looks, but the dude still had to be decently good looking.
Still decently good looking probaby means at least chadlite to older foids. High tier normies won't cut it unless they have a steady job and are "financially secure teehee".

if you ever get a wife, she will always think of the chads and chadlites she got pumped and dumped by and compare them with you. she will see your ugly ass face and avoid sex with you as much as possbile. SHE ONLY NEEDS YOU FOR YOUR MONEY. you are being used. she is miserable chad/chadlite didnt commit with her and now she has to endure your subhuman recessed maxilla face. she will eventually get fed up, divorce and take half of your shit. the story of every betabuxx normie/incel.