Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Femoids on Tinder are looking for human dildos, not a male companion.

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Tinder experiments are fucking useless if you truly understand the 2018 femoid whorish mindset.

Anyone here trying to find a gf or even lifepartner on Tinder is deluding themselves into oblivion.

If you arent goodlooking and arent capable of replacing her 9 inch megadildo...dont go on fucking Tinder boyos. Its over. Cope or rope.

Jfl at using tinder as a sub9 dude

Never tried tinder, and probably never will, i know how many (zero) i would get anyway.

If you're sub 20 and on Tinder, it never started for you.

Chadfish. It is the ultimate blackpill
Yeah, i've considered this, could be fun, especially when i will specify in bio that i'm serial killer just out of prison. But too lazy to find believable Chad's pics and register, tbhtbh

Never got a single match on Tinder
Adfadfafda

I've never used Tinder but because I've used online dating sites and craigslist I already knew back when Tinder started what would happen if I did try it.

The issue is that these tinder whores are still looking for a relationship, maybe not on tinder, but certainly still looking for one. Tinder is bad because they now have a fallback while men don’t in this dating game.

The issue is that these tinder whores are still looking for a relationship, maybe not on tinder, but certainly still looking for one. Tinder is bad because they now have a fallback while men don’t in this dating game.
High iq. The 99/1 dictates that average nonChad men and lower have 0 leverage anymore in setting the rules for the type of relationship or woman you want.

That choice, in the West, belongs 100% to the femoid. Its so fucking over you guys some of you are still hoping and coping with ur FAGGY VR SHIT

but woman have taken over Western society. If you do something...even not romantically...to a woman she can punish u and cripple you for the rest of ur life with lawsuit.

Whores and cucks. Great work guys. :lul::lul::lul:

it's way more than a fallback though. It is like inheriting a huge trust fund and then being tasked with going out into the job market to build a successful career. Who the fuck is going to go through the shitty starting positions, long hours, low pay and poor treatment common to the early phases of a career when they have no practical incentive (need for money) to do so? It becomes a question purely of personal ideals and well, personal ideals don't survive without practical necessity.

it's way more than a fallback though. It is like inheriting a huge trust fund and then being tasked with going out into the job market to build a successful career. Who the fuck is going to go through the shitty starting positions, long hours, low pay and poor treatment common to the early phases of a career when they have no practical incentive (need for money) to do so? It becomes a question purely of personal ideals and well, personal ideals don't survive without practical necessity.
Cope.

I saw the same women on Tinder over the span of about a year, same for other online dating sites. I think they would settle for a 10/10 male, but anything less is simply a walking dildo IF EVEN THAT.

If you arent goodlooking and arent capable of replacing her 9 inch megadildo...dont go on fucking Tinder boyos. Its over. Cope or rope.
Ha! I'll replace It with my 8x6 Monster schlong once I get there with jelquing+stretching

And as a 9/10+ male you better have a large dick otherwise even landwhales will eventually ghost you.
Land whales also very often tend to be size queens

If you want a gf, you're a cuckold.

The only things in this life that matter are:
1. Mogging - both genetically and financially
2. Slaying

You can cope by saying that looks and money (which brings with it status) are transient but so is "love" (which I do not even believe to be real beyond the feeling of love that a male can have but can never be reciprocated by a female).

too bad I didnt see this early

If you want a gf, you're a cuckold.

The only things in this life that matter are:
1. Mogging - both genetically and financially
2. Slaying

You can cope by saying that looks and money (which brings with it status) are transient but so is "love" (which I do not even believe to be real beyond the feeling of love that a male can have but can never be reciprocated by a female).
Why are you even on this site? Go looksmax and hold frame, bro.

Cope they are looking for chad

They sure as he'll aren't looking for me. Even fat girls reject me, I hate my life. I am so tired.

Yeah, i've considered this, could be fun, especially when i will specify in bio that i'm serial killer just out of prison. But too lazy to find believable Chad's pics and register, tbhtbh
They'll think that's cute and you have a good sense of humor.

Most of them just want validation. Unless you are gigachad, then they will fuck ou, but everyone else is a validation tool.

Most of them just want validation. Unless you are gigachad, then they will fuck ou, but everyone else is a validation tool.
Cope, first they want dick then they'll look for validation.

Not from my experiencing chadfishing.
But I accept that your experience may be different
Catfishman gets whores to meet up with him all the time for sex.

Yeah but he uses gigachad pics bruh.
As long as they have their gigachad on lock, then they start looking for attention and validation from orbiting cucks.

securing a date with a 5/10 slim girl on tinder means you are legit chad