Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Femoids still dressed like whores in the alaska winter IT wont touch this 100 percent!

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
I'm sick of seeing femoids at my school walk around in small tank tops with 90 percent of their milkers showing. Its pissing me the fuck off and its literally fucking freezing. And then when there is a fire drill or some shit they're the main ones complaining about how fucking cold it is. Like bitch you shouldn't have been wearing that short dress where I can almost see your ass cheeks anyway.

And not only that femoids will have the audacity to cover themselves up when I am around and accuse me of looking at them. Like you have them out dumb bitch even if I was looking at them isn't that what you want? Oh wait you want attention from teenage Chadlite and or HTN. Explain that IT

You have a negro halo, grope them you won't get in trouble for it.

Cope. A group of femoids basically said I was a rapist and I got in big trouble for it. I would tell full story but its long asf.

I'm working on a life story thread as we speak.

I for one enjoy seeing toilets and whores wearing skimpy clothes. I enjoy watching them from a distance or even close to them. The way they get uncomfortable and leave whatever they were doing to get away is so satisfying.

You shouldn't have worn whore clothes if you didn't want to get stared at, slut.

I for one enjoy seeing toilets and whores wearing skimpy clothes. I enjoy watching them from a distance or even close to them. The way they get uncomfortable and leave whatever they were doing to get away is so satisfying.
Yeah, but they can't report you as they don't even know your name.

Every at my school knows my name as its a one of kind name.

I like seeing sluts from my school dress like sluts :ahegao::feelsohh:, but it also makes me mad because I will never get to fuck them and play with their sexy body's :lasereyes::feelsree::feelsrope:

Yeah, but they can't report you as they don't even know your name.

Every at my school knows my name as its a one of kind name.
"At school" pathetic Teen fakecel. Get banned, fag

and IT probably will touch this

"At school" pathetic Teen fakecel. Get banned, fag
aren't you a neet? go eat cheetos in your moms basement before I tell her you're using homophobic slurs nigga.

aren't you a neet? go eat cheetos in your moms basement before I tell her you're using homophobic slurs nigga.
I have my own apartment, kiddo :feelsdevil:

im still going to tell your mom and she will cut your allowance.
I have inheritance, nigger. Now turn off your computer, isn't it past your bed time kid?

I'm sick of seeing femoids at my school walk around in small tank tops with 90 percent of their milkers showing. Its pissing me the fuck off and its literally fucking freezing. And then when there is a fire drill or some shit they're the main ones complaining about how fucking cold it is. Like bitch you shouldn't have been wearing that short dress where I can almost see your ass cheeks anyway.

And not only that femoids will have the audacity to cover themselves up when I am around and accuse me of looking at them. Like you have them out dumb bitch even if I was looking at them isn't that what you want? Oh wait you want attention from teenage Chadlite and or HTN. Explain that IT
Just look, point, and laugh

I have inheritance, nigger. Now turn off your computer, isn't it past your bed time kid?
sir i will have you know im part white as well as jewish

I could take away your inheritance right now.

Apparently if you're white you can get away with gropping a nigger bitch because everyone knows nigger bitches are too ugly to be groped and no JBW who can afford white stacy ass would risk such a worthless activity

The heating in your school must be really good. Probably takes up most of its budget.

The heating in your school must be really good. Probably takes up most of its budget.
Perhaps.

The school is pretty old fashioned and quite shitty. The admin makes it no better.

They tried to expel me and recommended mental help for me after I opened up to one of the assistant principles.

she ended up getting some kind of award from the state this year.

Apparently if you're white you can get away with gropping a nigger bitch because everyone knows nigger bitches are too ugly to be groped and no JBW who can afford white stacy ass would risk such a worthless activity
Sheboons are also the loudest toilet race out there.
No doubt she would start making a scene and call for her bigger white knight for aid.

Anything for chad's validation :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Kids.is
You’ll wish you were back in school having to see annoying slutty foids rather than deal with the absolute barren wasteland that is adult working life where 99% of women you interact with are annoying old fat moms.

Give me some FRESH ALASKAN SALMON