Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Femoids would love you for who you are, if you were yourself (not what you expect)

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
This is a philosophical thread and probably not what you expect, so don’t get triggered or send hate mail before you read (I can already feel the burning incel rage lol).

In a pinned thread about a Chad who crashed his bike and became incel, guys argued about the meaning of “loving someone for who they are”.

Some argue that it wouldn’t be about looks, but more about your personality, your hobbies, opinions, beliefs etc. After all, this is what you chose, while your looks are fixed.

Others argued that loving someone for their look, their genetics, would be the closest you could get to love someone for who they are. Since you can’t change it, your looks and genetics are your essence.

But… are you really your body? I’m sure that you kind of know your aesthetic flaws at this point. You would change them if you could, would you? Of course you would, volcel if you wouldn’t.

And I’m sure you would agree with me that you would still be you if you can turn your body into the body of a Chad. Your hardware is just different now.

But you can’t. You can’t change your body, even though you want to.

Doesn’t this mean that we aren’t ourselves anymore? Because our metamorphosis is blocked by the scientific laws of our reality?

We’re all Chads stuck in the bodies of incels (transchads), so we aren’t ourselves.

If we could be what we want to be and what we are supposed to be, femoids would love us for who we are.

TrZ3Abt

What does it mean? It means we are trapped, abandoned by god, if he exists, which I doubt. It means a mistake happened. The mistake of existence in a world that overwrites our will with its scientific laws.

Last edited: