Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Fesikhpill strikes again

Yet we're the ones who need to "take a shower"

:feelsclown:

@tehgymcel420

Remember folks,
These are the kinda women, men would Gladly compete for.

Yet we're the ones who need to "take a shower"

:feelsclown:
Hey, pssst come here .... Let me tell you a secret:
You might not actually believe it, but the average Gen-Z ´woman´ has very poor hygiene and their rooms look like a Landfill.

She was leaving a scent trail for OF and reddit cucktards

"Toxic" indeed.

then you'll get sued (for your basic right of freedom of speech in "the land of the free" cuz we live in the CLOWNth century with a hellish timeline) if you open your mouth and say these useless half brained hoes better nude up or bellydance for their slave owner aka husband, and get back to the kitchen where they belong instead of bothering the rest of the population.

She was leaving a scent trail for OF and reddit cucktards
OF is spreading globally like a cancer,,,, Im from the Netherlands, and some girls find it perfectly normal to get into OF, as a ´Side Hustle´. Really sad that being a prostitute is considered normal nowadays,
Yea, it´s online prostitution.

OF is spreading globally like a cancer,,,, Im from the Netherlands, and some girls find it perfectly normal to get into OF, as a ´Side Hustle´. Really sad that being a prostitute is considered normal nowadays,
Yea, it´s online prostitution.
bro i dont even care, i just want guys to watch leaks, just dont fucking pay for the love of god its embaressing.

Damn...he even make video to share this..