Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fetishes/ sexual depravity

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
God fetishes suck, i feel like day by day as my isolation and loneliness day count goes up, the more fucked up shit i will find and eventually be into. I am forced to be stuck with my own thoughts, feelings, sexual fetishes and no one to share them with. The only option would be to go to a hooker again to fix my general sexual frustration but i refuse to pay for sex in these cucked times.

Im extremely sorry you're going through this man

brutal blackpill. I have been on NoFap so fetishes have been reduced alot. but still my brain gets happy when see a foid crying/in pain tbh. legit over

God fetishes suck, i feel like day by day as my isolation and loneliness day count goes up, the more fucked up shit i will find and eventually be into. I am forced to be stuck with my own thoughts, feelings, sexual fetishes and no one to share them with. The only option would be to go to a hooker again to fix my general sexual frustration but i refuse to pay for sex in these cucked times.
Same tbh. The longer you are without women the more fucked up stuff you consume which makes relating to women or even normal sex acts even harder.

This is really a problem: One might start out as an incel due to looks, but over the time mental/sexual problems start to accumulate, so you will also become a mentalcel/kinkcel.

Your self-esteem/ability to interact with others/etc. decreases, you start to become sick in the head due to social isolation and even actively despise others and also devoid of any real sexual experience certain sexual thoughts emerge that become harder and harder to fulfill in reality (like paraphilias/fetishes).

You gradually lose a basis in the reality that rejected you and start to become enfatuated with phantasies/an inner world both platonically/sexually, which makes everything even harder. A domino theory of failures and a circulus vitiosus.
Nofap is brutal I couldn’t last a week.
Brutal.

Same tbh. The longer you are without women the more fucked up stuff you consume which makes relating to women or even normal sex acts even harder.

This is really a problem: One might start out as an incel due to looks, but over the time mental/sexual problems start to accumulate, so you will also become a mentalcel/kinkcel.

Your self-esteem/ability to interact with others/etc. decreases, you start to become sick in the head due to social isolation and even actively despise others and also devoid of any real sexual experience certain sexual thoughts emerge that become harder and harder to fulfill in reality (like paraphilias/fetishes).

You gradually lose a basis in the reality that rejected you and start to become enfatuated with phantasies/an inner world both platonically/sexually, which makes everything even harder. A domino theory of failures and a circulus vitiosus.

Brutal.
you put it so perfectly
its over

What kind of sick shit are you into?the most I would do Is piss on a bitch, just to humiliate her lmao

What kind of sick shit are you into?the most I would do Is piss on a bitch, just to humiliate her lmao
most of it isnt "sick shit", theres probably only one or two, the rest is just what society would considered heavily weird/ creepy