Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fetlife

Algea

Algea

Major
★★
Have any of you ever joined the kink website Fetlife? It is full of Chads and Stacys. Though there are plenty of unfuckable foids trying to attract chads with explicit photos, videos and writing. Plus, plenty of incels. Foids openly admit to loving pain and degradation to get men to fuck them.

* I wanted to add a photo as an example here but can't seem to work the 'insert. image' or 'insert link' tabs... Graycel low IQ problems

I did try joining Fetlife and I didn't see any Chads or Stacies. In fact I saw the very kind of people you'd expect to be into kink: Ugly, aged, overweight people.

i would like to try it so i can be a sub

I did try joining Fetlife and I didn't see any Chads or Stacies. In fact I saw the very kind of people you'd expect to be into kink: Ugly, aged, overweight people.
You just need to go to the K&P (popular) tab. That is filled with Stacies and OnlyFans girls and they have all the Chads tagged in their pics

You just need to go to the K&P (popular) tab. That is filled with Stacies and OnlyFans girls and they have all the Chads tagged in their pics

First thing I saw was a goddamned trans... I dunno, but they had a dick. No idea where all these "Stacies" are.