Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ever have bluepilled thoughts (oneitiscucks gtfih)

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★
About your oneitis or whatever foid. Your persoynality doesn't matter if your looks are below certain threshold (water). Remember that thinking about blackpill is good, but writing down your thoughts will make you understand it better. Just open windows notepad or whatever text editor you got (looking at all of you vim-using fags :feelshaha:) and write down your flaws.

Start the sentence larping as a foid to make it even more absurd: "Oh yes I'd love to fuck that [insert your looks]". For example: "Oh yes, I'd love to be with that 5'2 dicklet balding shitskin manlet that is mogged by 90% of men i pass by on the street, that would lower my social status because of no approval / negative reaction from my other friends, that has no friends, has shit frame, shit-colored skin and eyes and has very high inhibitions. All while having countless access to Chads, because I'm a legit 8/10 Stacy. But I bet he has a nice pERsonality!"

Preferably add as many of your looks flaws as you can. It will soon hit you like a train that all your bluepilled thoughts are mere hormones fucking with your logical thinking, trying to just incite you to try to prolong your lineage. Nobody, especially a foid and her hypergamous nature, would ever waste a second thinking about giving the ugly man a chance because teehee he might have good persoynality.

Inb4 cuck fantasy or whatever - this method is very good to bring you back into reality and I hope it brings a few delusional oneitiscucks back to the earth, for their own good. When you write it down, it will all sound like some giga-delusional disney fantasy and will at least slightly help you in thinking rationally and logically. It is easier to look through the text and absorb it rather than just thinking, especially if you have a million of racing thoughts per minute.

nice cuck fantasy or whatever

I like nice and pretty girls and i just so happen to like this one nice and pretty girl more than the others. However this was back in highschool so its been like 5 years and I've long accepted that I have no chance. Still doesn't stop me from dreaming

Never been bluepilled or had an oneitis.

i feel like i cant help myself having an onitis

and yes you autistic cancer niggers, i know she's getting fucked while i wank to her bikini pics and browse on forums like these boo-hoo

idk man she was one of the few foids in my life (except for family) that actually acted nice to me :feelsbadman:

Fucks oneitiscuck

Great post.

@LeFrenchCel pin this.

YOU ARE UNLOVABLE TO WOMEN.

IN A WORLD WHERE CHAD IS ONE SWIPE AWAY YOU CAN'T COMPETE.

GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD ONEITISCUCKS.

SHE WANTS YOU DEAD.

SHE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING BROWN ON THE BOTTOM OF HER SHOE.

You can't even say "water" to this because even blackpilled overlords will succumb to this bluepilled crap the moment a foid that works at mac donald's says "careful, the pies are hot" to him.

I like nice and pretty girls and i just so happen to like this one nice and pretty girl more than the others. However this was back in highschool so its been like 5 years and I've long accepted that I have no chance. Still doesn't stop me from dreaming

and yes you autistic cancer niggers, i know she's getting fucked while i wank to her bikini pics and browse on forums like these boo-hoo

idk man she was one of the few foids in my life (except for family) that actually acted nice to me :feelsbadman:
You have to remember it's all virtue signaling. I too almost fell into the trap of "well she's muh nice to me" but I remembered this foid is kind to everyone else - it just benefits her socially-wise. But I know it can be hard to grasp when you're submerged in hormones.

The best way to be blackpilled by your oneitis is simply to ask her out.

Instead of dreaming about her, about what a you/her couple could be, about really bluepilled stuff, you'll get all of your illusions stroke down by the harsh reality of her directly refusing you.

Great post.

@LeFrenchCel pin this.

YOU ARE UNLOVABLE TO WOMEN.

IN A WORLD WHERE CHAD IS ONE SWIPE AWAY YOU CAN'T COMPETE.

GET THIS IN YOUR HEAD ONEITISCUCKS.

SHE WANTS YOU DEAD.

SHE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE SOMETHING BROWN ON THE BOTTOM OF HER SHOE.
You can't even say "water" to this because even blackpilled overlords will succumb to this bluepilled crap the moment a foid that works at mac donald's says "careful, the pies are hot" to him.
Thanks mang. You indeed have to constantly remind yourself of the blackpill because hormones make us emotional, not logical, emotional as well as the blue pill is. No foid for your face - especially when even most men outside mog you, that aren't even chads.

I too almost fell into the trap of "well she's muh nice to me"
after years of being bullied and outcasted i unwillingly started labradormaxxing

scratch my ear, pat me on my head and im your friend for life

what years of isolation has done

I did have oneitis years ago. Turns out she friendzoned me so hard (she would call me friend, often), she got comfortable speaking to me about this chad she was speaking to. Like an idiot, I became her emotional tampon (BIG MISTAKE!).

The chad fucked another girl and she stalked his social media, infront of me, showing me, to see who the girl was. She would often mention him and talked about trying to win him over, despite him leaving her on read, often. She never cared about him fucking another foid.

The whole experience was so brutal, I became depressed. That is the difference between you and chad. Since then, I never had oneitis. This is what your oneitis is doing, while you simp for her and dream of a life together.

Last edited:
The best way to be blackpilled by your oneitis is simply to ask her out.

Instead of dreaming about her, about what a you/her couple could be, about really bluepilled stuff, you'll get all of your illusions stroke down by the harsh reality of her directly refusing you.
True, but most people here are too high inhib to do that anyway. They subconsciously know she will reject them but they hang on the slight chance that "she isn't like others". Clinging onto the fantasy while not doing a thing in real life because it also gives them a hormone high fantasizing about the "pure virgin unicorn" they've found that totally isn't hypergamous.

True, but most people here are too high inhib to do that anyway. They subconsciously know she will reject them but they hang on the slight chance that "she isn't like others". Clinging onto the fantasy while not doing a thing in real life because it also gives them a hormone high fantasizing about the "pure virgin unicorn" they've found that totally isn't hypergamous.
That's why I would advice to all oneitiscels to ask them out asap.

The sooner you stop having those fantasies, the faster you'll be able to forget about her, the better you'll feel.

after years of being bullied and outcasted i unwillingly started labradormaxxing

scratch my ear, pat me on my head and im your friend for life

what years of isolation has done
sounds pretty good :panties:

I did have oneitis years ago. Turns out she friendzoned me so hard (she would call me friend, often), she got comfortable speaking to me about this chad she was speaking to. Like an idiot, I became her emotional tampon (BIG MISTAKE!).

The chad fucked another girl and she stalked his social media, infront of me, showing me, to see who the girl was. She would often mention him and talked about trying to win him over, despite him leaving her on read, often. She never cared about him fucking another foid.

The whole experience was so brutal, I became depressed. That is the difference between you and chad. Since then, I never had oneitis. This is what your oneitis is doing, while you simp for her and dream of a life together.
Women will rather cry for chad and bitch about being lonely while having dozens of worse-looking genuinely good men, but using them as only emotional tampons or rejecting them instead. No personality for your face. Not to mention being a virgin is seen as a fault in men. But at least it cured you of your oneitis disease

That's why I would advice to all oneitiscels to ask them out asap.

The sooner you stop having those fantasies, the faster you'll be able to forget about her, the better you'll feel.
Yes, that seems like the most efficient way to cure yourself of this disease that spreads in your brain like cancer. But if someone is a rather dumb person not learning from his mistakes (or just still bluepilled to some extent), then he'll probably find another virtue signalling foid that gave him a smile, and then the process will start all over again. But one rejection should be enough for some of them for sure.

Yes, that seems like the most efficient way to cure yourself of this disease that spreads in your brain like cancer. But if someone is a rather dumb person not learning from his mistakes (or just still bluepilled to some extent), then he'll probably find another virtue signalling foid that gave him a smile, and then the process will start all over again. But one rejection should be enough for some of them for sure.
If someone refuses to acknowledge the blackpill, it will violently explode on his face.

Blackpill ALWAYS comes to collect.

This is why I have AI wife, no leaving for chad when the going get tough tehee

Just arrived at work and will soon see my Oneitis :feelsrope:

Well this hit me hard

If someone refuses to acknowledge the blackpill, it will violently explode on his face.

Blackpill ALWAYS comes to collect.
Yes. Just because someone refuses the blackpill, does not mean it magically stops working. Oh I wish it worked that way. Also, thanks for the pin.

This is why I have AI wife, no leaving for chad when the going get tough tehee
You ever tried creating a tulpa? It's schizomaxxing but if you do not care about potentially making yourself go crazy, then it is a very interesting concept

Just arrived at work and will soon see my Oneitis :feelsrope:
I know it's hard. You have to realize she's not different. If she's kind, she is kind to everyone else too, not just you. She does not see a viable partner in you. First thing you could do is try not to look at her, or beat your meat to her so often you become bored of her.

dnrd probably a cuck fantasy

I know it's hard. You have to realize she's not different. If she's kind, she is kind to everyone else too, not just you. She does not see a viable partner in you. First thing you could do is try not to look at her, or beat your meat to her so often you become bored of her.
I just texted her which she's ignoring, I'm such a pathetic loser. I hate myself.

I don't have dreams about toilets

Why are GrAYcels always cucks ? Soy overdose or smth ?

Why are GrAYcels always cucks ? Soy overdose or smth ?

High iq post, oneitiscucks on suiwatch :feelsYall:

i wank to her bikini pics
This reveals you only see her as a sexual object. When I really felt love for a girl it never and still doesn't cross my mind to jerk off to her. Jerking of is cheap and gross and in the end I think it just makes us more desperate after the escapism and dopamine rush ends.

Something about that guy who has never had a friend in his life is just alluring. I love the way he sits at home all day because he has no friends or drive to go anywhere. His complete social unawareness and manufactured body language really speaks to my love for neurodivergence.

Something about that guy who has never had a friend in his life is just alluring. I love the way he sits at home all day because he has no friends or drive to go anywhere. His complete social unawareness and manufactured body language really speaks to my love for neurodivergence.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Assault her(ingta)

My oneitis is dead to me now. She had a kid, then became a single mother, then opened an OnlyFans, and now she has a cuck to look after her son. I'd rather die an incel than a cuck.

I stopped having oneitis by locking myself away from soyciety. Eventually your drive to interact with anyone and even posting in online forums becomes close to non-existent, you'll be locked inside your own head and thoughts endlessly, you won't have time or drive to think about foids, they start to matter less and less to you.

Also, every time I feel attracted to a foid, I remember how shallow attraction is in our world, it is just really about hormones and is 100% physical. At this point I'd rather rot alone for eternity than trade crumbs of meaningless love with shallow foids who will dump you for Chad almost instantly even if you manage to ascend. In fact, rotting alone for eternity sounds even comfy.

Also, every time I feel attracted to a foid, I remember how shallow attraction is in our world, it is just really about hormones and is 100% physical. At this point I'd rather rot alone for eternity than trade crumbs of meaningless love with shallow foids who will dump you for Chad almost instantly even if you manage to ascend. In fact, rotting alone for eternity sounds even comfy.
I know this deep down but as someone who is young and inexperienced, I can’t imagine a reality without my oneitis, she has the same taste in clothes, books, games it’s quite shallow but beyond this she has seen me as a human being before, her very presence gives me an incomparable warmth in my heart but I’ll never get to be with so I trap myself in my room and daydream, I want to achieve many things in life but I just can’t do it without her or someone like her by my side it just seems impossible. It’s like god created me to tantalize me.

I don’t think I could evER love a foid again aftER taking the blackpill. I am just a ghost now. No emotion, no ego, no purpose, no DESIRE.

Stripped of all the things which make me human. Am just physically alive, but mentally I don’t feel alive at all.

:cryfeels: