Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Few based comments under bluepill cucklord Noah Samsen newest blackpill slander video

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Noah samsen1
Noah samsen2

wasting time watching bluepill cucks seething over wheat waffles on jewtube = speedy rotting

Noah himself is ugly as fuck low tier normie. He's never referenced having a gf or even shown himself with a gf. He's most likely coping incel.

Noah himself is ugly as fuck low tier normie. He's never referenced having a gf or even shown himself with a gf. He's most likely coping incel.
if he is ugly then I am nothing

I watched his old video on incels, nothing but logical fallacies, strawman arguments and gaslighting
Anyone taking these leftoid youtubers seriously as intellectuals should kill themselves

you'll never catch a pos like this actually debating an incel because they know they'd get btfo

I watched his old video on incels, nothing but logical fallacies, strawman arguments and gaslighting
Anyone taking these leftoid youtubers seriously as intellectuals should kill themselves

you'll never catch a pos like this actually debating an incel because they know they'd get btfo
I actually found out this when Sneako challenged him to live debate about a year ago, but that retard doesn't debate anyone since, unlike Voosh, Lasan or Destiny he lacks the IQ to cover up bluepill inconsistencies in real time. Noah only makes those gay reaction and response videos where he prepares for weeks and scripts every second of the video to look atleast somewhat presentable