Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The blackpill (and redpill, as well as even bluepill) are foid psyops.

• Thread starter Narcicel's Oneitis
  • Start date
Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Discord disabled. New discord: not.gone.yet.xp
I read a comment on Reddit about how the redpill and blackpill are women pushing us to be their ideal man through pushing ideas of masculinity, redpill of having money and status and blackpill of being a chad.

I think it wouldn't be highly unreasonable to add to this and say that redpill's emphasis on being a strong man is of benefit to women as you can protect women when you're a strong man (from the nasty sub5s, if nothing else.)

I think it could actually have some merit to it and have my own thoughts, which I will use to expand on this. Under this theory, you could also explain why women talk about "muh patriarchy" and toxic masculinity. The way I opt for - as of now - is that it's projection of what foids themselves do, and processes related to shadow self psychology. It isn't too uncommon to hear foids say something along the lines of "men under 5'10 (usually higher) are boys." Feminist discussions sometimes include the idea of 'good men.' There is also shit like this:

View: https://youtu.be/5g3JHtnf2BQ?si=n-rkfP5TwHRghI_X

Take a look at this!

I do not intend to say accepting the bluepill is the solution to this issue; it actually benefits women in more ways than simply obscuring the blackpill (or redpill, you could also say). For women who want kind men, the benefit is kind of obvious; for women who want abusive men, you could say they want charming men as they could likely fake a personality which (at least somewhat) matches the bluepill; for beta providers, assume they want a kind provider because obviously you want a provider to provide instead of beating the shit out of you.

Speaking of solutions, most men (assuming heterosexual) would absolutely choose love and sex from a woman if the option were there (men who are exceptions include monks and people who withdraw because their only options are low quality/lower than their standard.) The implications of this are that men will do whatever it takes to get a girlfriend they could accept.

I don't think I need to explain how this benefits foids. By even attempting to become what they want, you give the ideas power. While foids would likely, of course, uphold these regardless of whether men give them power (which means it would be hard to say men not trying to uphold these imposed ideals could entirely change society,) it would - at the very least - create better brotherhood and hopefully unity amongst men; that could maybe alleviate *some* loneliness of brocels, especially friendless ones.

As for how this manifests, take a look at looksmaxxing. This 'maxxing' got extremely popular, to the point it has its own website with lots of users, and lots of TikTok videos about looksmaxxing were made. Looksmaxxing is a prime example of giving in to womens' standards of masculinity. Another example is gaymaxxing (which is giving up on foids and seeking getting your needs met from men); while memes go on and on about the 'gay friend' in girl groups, I found a reddit post full of anecdotal evidence and studies saying that women actually really don't want men who fucked another man (this focuses on bisexual men, which i think is fair because gay men aren't dating women)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/s/gfmDT6qPj5

I am not trying to suggest gaymaxxing, I simply find it a convenient example of men engaging in society and dating without complying to womens' standards of what men are, and should be.

Unfortunately before any of this can be dealt with, we need radical changes. And some of this is biological as well.

They don't think all that bro it's the inkies and normies who keep coming with some new theory while they are on chad hunt

women feel rather than think

foids are not intelligent enough to create psyops.

Just because black pill exists doesn’t mean foids created it. Human nature is just inherently evil and foids happen to carry most of that evil within them. They do this unconsciously because who needs to critically think when everything in life gets handed to you?

Just because black pill exists doesn’t mean foids created it. Human nature is just inherently evil and foids happen to carry most of that evil within them. They do this unconsciously because who needs to critically think when everything in life gets handed to you?
I swear bro, a lot of guys think every foid is Light Yagami or Lelouch just because they weaponise manipulation. Life is just unfair, man. Only way to make it fair is by taking matters into your own hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back