Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Few facts about me 4

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
I am very pale.
Because I am pale, people ask me if I wear lipstick because my lips contrast with my skin.
I have very cold hands.
My favorite types of movies are martial arts movies and thrillers (mostly those that end with plot twists).
Despite years of hentai watching and masturbation, I still jerk off only to vanilla.
I don't like spicy food.
I never drink coffee.
@wereq @Chudpreet @anandkonda @KillNiggers @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @Grim_Reaper @Epedaphic @curryboy @FrothySolutions @NeverEvenBegan

I wish i had cold hands mine are fucking sweaty cause I'm always warm

What kind of martial art movies?

I am very pale.
Because I am pale, people ask me if I wear lipstick because my lips contrast with my skin.
I have very cold hands.
My favorite types of movies are martial arts movies and thrillers (mostly those that end with plot twists).
Despite years of hentai watching and masturbation, I still jerk off only to vanilla.
I don't like spicy food.
I never drink coffee.
@wereq @Chudpreet @anandkonda @KillNiggers @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @Grim_Reaper @Epedaphic @curryboy @FrothySolutions @NeverEvenBegan
do u like tea? try milk tea,

I still jerk off only to vanilla.
640px Vanilla planifolia 6998639597

You only jerk off to this? :dafuckfeels:

Hmm, ok.
I never drink coffee.
This is surprising. Do you use any substitute for coffee? Coke, energy drinks?

I wouldn't drink coffee either, but I have sleeping issues and I feel like a zombie when I wake up after 4 hours of sleep. Coffee makes me feel better, but it also causes me stomach issues. Can't win :feelsbadman: