Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Few facts about me 5

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
In this year I will be 28 years old but I look way younger. People younger than me thinks I am younger than them
I prefer KFC over McDonalds
I unironically like asian girls
Pokemon is probably my favourite game series
I never been on party because I hate mainstream music and I hate alcochol
Because of my stutter I barely talk
I once won a lottery. Over 160 pln around 40 usd. That was my first lottery in my life.
@wereq @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @Epedaphic @NorthernWind @Lonelyus

Last edited:
You’re incel and it wouldn’t have made any difference even if you enjoyed partying.

In this year I will be 28 years old but I look way younger. People younger than me thinks I am younger than them
I ironically like asian girls
I once won a lottery. Over 160 pln around 40 usd. That was my first lottery in my life.
@wereq @NeverEvenBegan @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @To koniec @Epedaphic @NorthernWind @Lonelyus
Thx for tagging me Saar!

What do u like to get from kfc?
9f151d52 9b8e 11ec b293 8673d96ff15a bites grande 636x400 wolt

My dear AsakuraHao,
Today, as I address you, I do so with a heaviness in my heart that I never anticipated. Your recent choice to indulge in fried chicken has left me grappling with a sense of disappointment that is difficult to articulate. And yet, in the midst of this sorrow, there is an added layer of pain – the mere thought that you might also choose to eat watermelon, a thought that fills me with profound distress.

It may seem trivial to some, but to me, it speaks volumes. Your decision to order fried chicken was a moment of divergence from the person I once knew, a departure from the values and principles that once defined us. And the thought of you adding watermelon to that equation only deepens the wound, as it symbolizes a further departure from the path we once walked together.
I cannot help but wonder how we arrived at this point. How did a simple meal become the catalyst for such profound disappointment? It's not the food itself that troubles me, but the implications of your choices – the abandonment of the values that once bound us together, the choice to become a nigger.

In that moment, as you ordered that fried chicken, it felt like a betrayal – not just of me, but of the human race. And the thought of you adding watermelon to the mix only exacerbates that sense of betrayal, as it further distances you from the person I once knew.

But even as I grapple with this sense of loss, I refuse to give up hope. I believe in the power of redemption, in the possibility of reconciliation. Though you may have strayed from the path, I know that it's never too late to find your way back.
So, I implore you, my dear friend, to reflect on the choices that have brought us to this point. Consider the impact of your actions and the significance they hold for our relationship. And know that while the road to reconciliation may be difficult, it's a journey worth undertaking.
Let us work together to rebuild what has been lost, to rediscover the bond that once united us, and to forge a new path forward – one grounded in mutual respect, understanding, and a shared commitment to growth.

With a heavy heart, yet hopeful for reconciliation,
Bianor

better than looking way older

yikes

I ironically like asian girls
this but unironically

based

same but I like alcohol

brutal
I stutter because I barely talk.

nice
I lost everything I put in

I don't drink alcohol either. Imagine consuming the liquid jew. Couldn't be me.

People younger than me thinks I am younger than them
lifefuel youth mog them
thats okay
I unironically like asian girls
whitu cokru onry
thats a tv series
if you get invited to party in the first place then delete your ac coz fakecel
brutal
I once won a lottery.
jewish trickery they made you think you ve won so that you will get hooked.

people don't take you seriously when you look like 15 y.o at age of 25-30. Especially women, they think you're some kid.
That's true, but maybe he will look like he's in his 20s until he's 45-50.
Kind of worthless as an incel tho.

OvER, btw if we are sub4 then no one will propose us drinking (studniówka (Polish prom) moment)

That's true, but maybe he will look like he's in his 20s until he's 45-50.
Kind of worthless as an incel tho.
Imagine looking like 17 y.o at age of 35 and balding, brutal

I unironically never visited KFC.

I also look younger than I am by like 10 years and I hate it. Not just the face, but the small frame, too.

I'm surprised too hate alcohol. It comes under many variations, and yeah, most taste bad, but how about Irish liquor or coffee liquor? I would drink 2 bottles of it, it would make me numb and happy :feelsjuice:

nie byłem na balu gimnazjalnym i na studniówce
Tyle dobrego, na pierwszym to nie miałem partnERki a na drugim miałem mieć, ale ona później uznała że nie ma zamiaru się pokazywać z takim podczłowiekiem jak ja i kilka dni przed napisała. Dobrze, że chociaż 3 stówy odzyskałem za które potem chlałem na umór.

I quit drinking a couple of years ago. The combination of alcohol and Peter North almost destroyed me so I had to stop.

Same; then again, I don't really go anywhere as I'm kinda an inkwell.
That's the point of visiting something alone? The more older you are, the more you will be seen as creepy if you visit public places alone.

Im 31 years old and get mistaken as a 18 year old all the time

That's the point of visiting something alone? The more older you are, the more you will be seen as creepy if you visit public places alone.
Well, yeah, but there's always the risk that someone could be there around the corner, and I've experienced that one too many times to take the risk unless it's past midnight and before four AM. Human interactions are just too painful and awkward.

Im 31 years old and get mistaken as a 18 year old all the time
Better than the alternative. Imagine looking thirty at eighteen, brutal.