Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ffs take me to 2004 rn

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
Boomers: Yay were back in 2004! So fun!
Me:
Quellbild anzeigen
didn't ask faggot. play your forttok

Its bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s:feelsmusic:

Suck dinosaur black n white dick grandpa
go make your gay tiknite thread someone else scum. this thread is for millennials

go make your gay tiknite thread someone else scum. this thread is for millennials
Quellbild anzeigen

imagine being so stupid you cant even live in smartphone generation
homo erectus pill strikes again youre all stupid and responsible for all our problems

Quellbild anzeigen

imagine being so stupid you cant even live in smartphone generation
homo erectus pill strikes again youre all stupid and responsible for all our problems
we had smartphones we just were born into them we got them in our adolescence. subhuman zoomer joke.

we had smartphones we just were born into them we got them in our adolescence. subhuman zoomer joke.
imagine playing xbox one and smartphone is not part of your childhood

90s childhood was so great!
90s childhood:
Quellbild anzeigen

Dreamcast is a great console with totally no shitty graphics!
Dreamcast:
Bildergebnis für primitive game console

90s graphics is great!
90s graphics:
Quellbild anzeigen

ovER for you millenifag. The 1900s will never come back
Quellbild anzeigen

imagine playing xbox one and smartphone is not part of your childhood

90s childhood was so great!
90s childhood:
Quellbild anzeigen

Dreamcast is a great console with totally no shitty graphics!
Dreamcast:
Bildergebnis für primitive game console

90s graphics is great!
90s graphics:
Quellbild anzeigen

ovER for you millenifag. The 1900s will never come back
Quellbild anzeigen
cry you dystopian smartphone raised abomination

You werent on the site in 2004. Enjoy your helpful ban from mods to increase realism

kys you disgusting rugrat. you make me sick
medieval europeans shitting on the streets paying the church so theyll be let into heaven = 1xxx
you = 1xxx
me = 2xxx
civilized europeans = 2xxx

you can have everything past 2009
I will take everything since 2000 including this forum nigger
You can keep the shit you caused (cold war and putin, global warming, giving women rights) together with boomers, but hey, at least youll have supreme 0,5p windows 95!

Now log off and eat rocks on dreamcast

I will take everything since 2000 including this forum nigger
You can keep the shit you caused (cold war and putin, global warming, giving women rights) together with boomers, but hey, at least youll have supreme 0,5p windows 95!
you'll take your whore mothers nigger semen riddles pussy and clean it for you retarded tiknite streaming zoomniger abomination. fuck off and kill yourself

you'll take your whore mothers nigger semen riddles pussy and clean it for you retarded tiknite streaming zoomniger abomination. fuck off and kill yourself
How nice of you to remind me that I will outlive you
I will piss on your homo erectus grave in 2080

Agreed, early 2000s was the best time because we had cool tech but social media wasn't born yet. I feel bad for zoomers who never got to experience the world before social media and smartphones.

How nice of you to remind me that I will outlive you
I will piss on your homo erectus grave in 2080
enjoy your nigger 21st century future retard. you can have it. I shit on your zoomer retard grave rave if you die first.

Agreed, early 2000s was the best time because we had cool tech but social media wasn't born yet. I feel bad for zoomers who never got to experience the world before social media and smartphones.
fuck those niggers. I wish they didn't exist. along with their dystopian uncultured shithole world.

enjoy your nigger 21st century future retard. you can have it. I shit on your zoomer retard grave rave if you die first.
see you in 60 years nigger
Quellbild anzeigen

rest in piss downloaded too many viruses on alien (21st century) technology
maybe theres PS1 in hell

Ew nah, take me back to 1994 playstation launch

see you in 60 years nigger
Quellbild anzeigen

rest in piss downloaded too many viruses on alien (21st century) technology
maybe theres PS1 in hell
this retard nigger uses a 20th century figure and 20t century philosophy as part of his online persona while saying he hates the 20th century. your such a retard I slit your nigger throat and fuck your whore mother over your subhuman nigger corpse. gtfo you abomination

this retard nigger uses a 20th century figure and 20t century philosophy as part of his online persona while saying he hates the 20th century. your such a retard I slit your nigger throat and fuck your whore mother over your subhuman nigger corpse. gtfo you abomination
be careful about your language
elderly homes monitor their wifi
also i dont know where this shit is 20th century philosophy
19xx jokes: why did the chicken cross the ro- *shotgun*
see you in 60 years
nigger

I'm a retard I'm a nigger I'm a faggot my mother eats nigger shit logs I like negro cock up my butt I have down syndrome I need to jump in front of a truck asap

now youre entering the desperate stage nigger. thats where everyone i argue against really collapses

because of you niggers we have to deal with covid 19 because boomers set the virus free

now youre entering the desperate stage nigger. thats where everyone i argue against really collapses
more retard noises from the special kid. stop riding my dick and fuck of you defective sperm

more retard noises from the special kid. stop riding my dick and fuck of you defective sperm
Your generation gave homosexuals rights because youre all cock slaves

You wish I could cum on your grave but I will cum on your mothers grave and piss on yours

You wish I could cum on your grave but I will cum on your mothers grave and piss on yours
I use your mothers throat as my toilet while you cry into a niggers ballsack you little nigger faggot retard zoomer abomination. now get lost. you were worthless from the day you left your dads nauseating defective Ballack.

I use your mothers throat as my toilet while you cry into a niggers ballsack you little nigger faggot retard zoomer abomination. now get lost. you were worthless from the day you left your dads nauseating defective Ballack.
Typical homo erectus "ooga booga zooma" gta vi will release the day after you get rekt

Typical homo erectus "ooga booga zooma" gta vi will release the day after you get rekt
@Fat Link can you get this retard to stop bumping my thread with his autism? srs this faggot has been sperging at me for over an hour.