Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Go Back to 2004 or Go to 2044?

(Title)

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
The reason why I chose ±20 is because 2014 isn't much different from today as opposed to 2004 and 2024. Would you time travel to a future with potential robowaifus (according to consensus here) and better standards of living (better copes—anime, vidya, food, tech, happenings, etc.) or a certain past where you know what's going to happen at exactly what date and game the system for your own benefit—or help others?

I would probably go to 2004 to prove le Millennials wrong on how "everything is the same" because it really isn't. If I was born in medieval Europe or feudal Japan, I guarantee I could ascend because hypergamy and social interaction isn't what it's supposed to be now (I guess I'd have to learn some languages which I have minimal baselines of in order to function. Then again, I might just die of dysentry before reaching the nearest market or some shit).

Last edited:
overfortimetravelercels

I'm going to hope marijuana is legalized same with prostitution by the year 2044

Honestly as a friendless neet my entire life I didn't mind 2014 due to the better entertainment and technology as well as online culture not being completely insufferable yet. However I'd travel back to 2004 just to see what it was like. I was born that year.

Honestly as a friendless neet my entire life I didn't mind 2014 due to the better entertainment and technology as well as online culture not being completely insufferable yet. However I'd travel back to 2004 just to see what it was like. I was born that year.
2004 still had the internet and computers, just less developed compared to 2014. Of course, I wouldn't know since I was born in 2006.

2004 although I was still a crying little baby 24/7

Neither, lad. You didn't even exist in 2004 did you jfl

2044 way more interesting, wanna see what will happen

definitely 2004

why would I go to a time where I know things will be 20 times worse than they are now

I wasn't even conceived. Good times.
iu

2004. I was 14 at the time and although it wasn't entirely great, It was definitely better than these days

2004 was 20 years ago :worryfeels:

The reason why I chose ±20 is because 2014 isn't much different from today as opposed to 2004 and 2024. Would you time travel to a future with potential robowaifus (according to consensus here) and better standards of living (better copes—anime, vidya, food, tech, happenings, etc.) or a certain past where you know what's going to happen at exactly what date and game the system for your own benefit—or help others?

I would probably go to 2004 to prove le Millennials wrong on how "everything is the same" because it really isn't. If I was born in medieval Europe or feudal Japan, I guarantee I could ascend because hypergamy and social interaction isn't what it's supposed to be now (I guess I'd have to learn some languages which I have minimal baselines of in order to function. Then again, I might just die of dysentry before reaching the nearest market or some shit).
If you got to 2004 you are just gonna to relive the 2008 stock market crash and covid lockdown all over again

2004 was 20 years ago :worryfeels:
We are closer to 2044 than we are to 2003. :feelsbadman:
If you got to 2004 you are just gonna to relive the 2008 stock market crash and covid lockdown all over again
At least I might have someone I can starve with. If being a timecel was a thing like it is to be a locationcel, I would be one.

Neither. I really don’t give a fuck about anything anymore. Doesn’t matter what timeline it is.

2004. I just remember watching TV on those box TVs that were huge and heavy as shit. I think flat screens were super new or didn't exist at that time. And then playing computer games with my sister on a super shitty computer that would do that whole sound setup when dialing the Internet JFL. It was a super huge clunky white piece of shit desktop

View: https://youtu.be/UsVfElI-7oo?si=HlCmVtsIuUNLqb2f

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back