Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fight cope?

Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
What if we all just train to be really good fighters and cope by knowing we can beat up chad. Rate cope out of 10

Mhmmmm, not a bad idea

If you could get chad angry enough to attack you then take advantage of the moment and brootalize the cunt (ideally damaging his face)

just use a fucking baseball bat

What if we all just train to be really good fighters and cope by knowing we can beat up chad. Rate cope out of 10
no one fights. but you already knew that, stinky greycel trying to bait this into a fed thread about weapons.

too late for that GrAY
no need to fight chad after high school

If you could get chad angry enough to attack you then take advantage of the moment and brootalize the cunt (ideally damaging his face)

I have had that targeting and damaging the face idea for awhile

too late for that GrAY
no need to fight chad after high school
Shit I just realised ur right. If we’re able to beat up chad then people will view us as violent but if chad can beat us up then he’s viewed as better than us. There’s no winning against chad

I'm too disabled to do shit like fighting. Shit genetics come in packages.

IF you can beat up Chad and aren't sub 3 you are a fakecel.

Doesnt work for manelts. I could beat up a skinny Chad but when the Chad is somewhat muscular i wouldnt stand a chance