Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Final Destination: Truth Behind the Plane Catastrophes and Bridge Collapse

T

tovratov

Greycel
IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE.

Since October of 2023 we have had problems with airplanes. We have had between 5 and 10 airplanes nearly fall out the sky, right around the same time. This is an angelic attack on humanity. They are using a power similar to the matrix or final destination conspiracy theories to cause chaos everywhere. That is why all of the planes are coming out the sky. Just yesterday we saw the same thing happen, but not with planes, but with a cargo ship. A cargo ship in maryland crashed into the francis scott key bridge.

These attacks on our transportation infrastructure are a precursor to a terror and invasion... but not by aliens, but by God. My mind tells me that pretty soon we will be caught into perpetual chaos by the God of the Jews and then forced to join either the jewish or christain religion. Trump, Covid, the wars in Ukraine and Israel, all of these events were put in motion by an invisible force on this world aligned with judeo christain religion. Pretty soon we will all be forced to worship the Christian God.

It's only a matter of time.

Tf are you talking about ?

This is a conspiracy theory

Schizo post, nothing is gonna happen

Have you not seen what's been happening in the news?Over the past few months we have had at least 9 airplanes that almost fell out the sky back-to-back.And then right afterwards.We have a cargo ship run into a bridge. You have got to be kidding me. This is not just a simple conspiracy theory. There's a lot of s*** happening. And a lot of people are drawing connections to that new movie that Obama made called leave the world behind literally in the movie. You see, plays coming out the Sky and cargo ships running on shore. This is almost as bad as what happened in Ohio with that other incident with a train derailed and calls a chemical accident. The same thing happened in another movie by Netflix named white noise. I put this here to warn people because I know who's actually behind this. It's the Christian deed and we have got to stop Christians before it's too late.

Boeing is simply cuts costs and takes shortcuts in the engineering and production of new planes. It's just human greed, not divine punishment, that's resulting in these catastrophes. We don't know if the cargo ship crash was due to human error, mechanical fault, or some other easy explanation (or maybe we do and I'm not up to date on that news).

Get back to us with the schizo post when we start seeing tsunamis, earthquakes, and other geological catastrophes at a higher than expected frequency.

Last edited:
you waited 6 months since joining just to post this schizo garbage

It's not schizophrenic everyone's talking about how all of these events were in the Obama movie. Literally, after that, s*** happened in Ohio with the trains derailing, everyone quickly made the connection to white noise on Netflix. Now you're seeing planes coming out The sky and ships running into bridges. Everything that happened was on the new movie that Obama made caught leave the world behind. If you watched the movie, you'll see what I'm talking about. But just so you know your whole life is being controlled by a simulation. The religions are nothing more than a tool To control human sacrifices. Christians still die, go to heaven. They become food for Jesus christSo he can live forever. All of these events are really happening Because no one worships Jesus Christ anymore. Another word he is running out of food. So he's using this power which many people are comparing to either The Matrix or final destination in order to control human events to make people Christian again so he can continue to have livestock. I mean, why do you think we have half The world's fleets in the Middle East protecting israel. Think dumbest think. Jesus is the Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

Last edited:
ovER for schizocels

Will there be EVAs to fight the angels?

ovER for schizocels
If you read this post below, it just began. :lul:
It's not schizophrenic everyone's talking about how all of these events were in the Obama movie. Literally, after that, s*** happened in Ohio with the trains derailing, everyone quickly made the connection to white noise on Netflix. Now you're seeing planes coming out The sky and ships running into bridges. Everything that happened was on the new movie that Obama made caught leave the world behind. If you watched the movie, you'll see what I'm talking about. But just so you know your whole life is being controlled by a simulation. The religions are nothing more than a tool To control human sacrifices. Christians still die, go to heaven. They become food for Jesus christSo he can live forever. All of these events are really happening Because no one worships Jesus Christ anymore. Another word he is running out of food. So he's using this power which many people are comparing to either The Matrix or final destination in order to control human events to make people Christian again so he can continue to have livestock. I mean, why do you think we have half The world's fleets in the Middle East protecting israel. Think dumbest think. Jesus is the Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

I see you forgot your meds this morning

It is a strange theory, but has some creativity and originality

:dafuckfeels: