Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Religioncels are the kings of mental jiu jitsu

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Its always the religioncels on here to try to cope so hard with the fact they are doomed to never be loved and act like sex havers are going to Hell when in fact nearly every sex haver is religious because if it hadnt been for their blessings for achieving relationships they wouldnt be religious.

Now lets leave the "If God exists why do bad things happen" arguement aside for a bit and question this god's morality. Now why do we never need to be told characters like Goku, The Avengers, Batman, Superman, Deku and etc are the heroes but we need to constantly be told and gaslit that god is apparently the hero verse after verse? Because his actions speak for themselves, would you still think god is the hero if you didnt get constantly gaslit that god is the "good guy"?

God has the power to have every single one of us ascend and have a good life but apparently cant do that yet somehow he has time to make the sex havers lives even better and blame us for our inceldom.

They’re just coping, just as we all are.

Read the books of ecclesiastes and the book of job

Religious are fucking retarded easy to scam

Read the books of ecclesiastes and the book of job
Let me guess, when job got his family taken from him because god wanted to make a bet with satan, god is a total douche

Religious are fucking retarded easy to scam
I have a feeling if a 10/10 stacy asked out a religiouscel the religiouscel would reject her because of "lUst" fucking fakecels

I have a feeling if a 10/10 stacy asked out a religiouscel the religiouscel would reject her because of "lUst" fucking fakecels
fucking religious cels plz keep being religious and save the Stacey for me plz

Their average cope
"B-B-But SeX HaVERs WiLL gO tO HelL"
Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

Unironically atheist incels have a more religion-friendly way of life than the average religious normies

And yet I'm the "coping" & "delusional" one for just wanting to live around people who are racially & culturally similar, since it's more higher-trust & safer. :society:
They’re just coping, just as we all are.
Life is just one big cope.
Unironically atheist incels have a more religion-friendly way of life than the average religious normies
I'm agnostic, but I unrioncially have a more "spiritual" lifestyle than most religious normies and/or foids signaling they are "spiritual" online. :feelsjuice: