Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally a somewhat smart Normie on youtube.

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-

He has some strong understanding of the problems of incels.
We can agree or disagree with him on lot of points. But he appears to be a rational guy. The only time when I found him low IQ like other normies is when he says,"I'm not gay. I'm not even homosexual." But he's a normie after all but better than rest of the normies we see.

This autist doesnt understand that having looks and personaity come in a package. If you're good looking you will undoubtedly have more social success and be able improve your personality, whereas someone average or below really needs to put themselves out there and put effort to get the same results with other people that wont be as good looking anyway. On top of that, some character traits are genetic or mostly gained when growing up. Low inhib people are 95% of the time just born like that and you would notice it when they were kids

He added me on discord so we will set something up soon.

This autist doesnt understand that having looks and personaity come in a package. If you're good looking you will undoubtedly have more social success and be able improve your personality, whereas someone average or below really needs to put themselves out there and put effort to get the same results with other people that wont be as good looking anyway. On top of that, some character traits are genetic or mostly gained when growing up. Low inhib people are 95% of the time just born like that and you would notice it when they were kids

It is weird how ubiquitous the idea that personality is completely moldable is. I would be shocked if at any point in your life growing up, you ever made a conscious decision regarding how to shape your personality. You just feel compelled to do things. Some stuff comes easier than others. You receive positive or negative feedback and do more of one and less of the other. I suppose I will concede that it isn't impossible to modify behavior, but it takes a lot of work and fails more often than it succeeds.