Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Finally getting colder outside

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
Don’t gotta be sweating like a subhuman as I clean normies’ piss and haul flatbeds

Winter is the most incel friendly season.

I'm not a fan of it. Every morning my car is fogged up and it takes minutes until my window panes are clear again

I'm not a fan of it. Every morning my car is fogged up and it takes minutes until my window panes are clear again
Just heatermaxx and leave a bit early, that is pretty annoying but it’s like 10 extra mins out of my day compred to a whole day of heat

Just heatermaxx and leave a bit early, that is pretty annoying but it’s like 10 extra mins out of my day compred to a whole day of heat
This costs me fuel and as a wagie this hurts my wallet

I like summer when the heat is not too extreme. I wish i would live on the coast of a medditerranean country

This costs me fuel and as a wagie this hurts my wallet
Max it costs is like 1-2$ extra dollars at the end of the week if even that lol, how much is 87 where you live

I like summer when the heat is not too extreme. I wish i would live on the coast of a medditerranean country
I like both heat and cold, heat for the dopamine and sun, cold for the cozy thick clothing I can wear

best weather was second half of september. No rain, very little bugs, wasps and hornets gone, warm enough to walk with short clothes, but not hot enough to sweat, still much sun, could swim too, alot of green but autumn leaves were colorful as well. Wish those conditions would be all year round, but it only lasted for 3 weeks

best weather was second half of september. No rain, very little bugs, wasps and hornets gone, warm enough to walk with short clothes, but not hot enough to sweat, still much sun, could swim too, alot of green but autumn leaves were colorful as well. Wish those conditions would be all year round, but it only lasted for 3 weeks
I like it when it’s breezy but sunny, or chilly and sunny.

Still hot here

Max it costs is like 1-2$ extra dollars at the end of the week if even that lol, how much is 87 where you live
Not sure what 87 is, i always use Super 95 for my car, it's around 1.80€ - 1.90€ currently per liter

I like both heat and cold, heat for the dopamine and sun, cold for the cozy thick clothing I can wear
Winter = getting tired fast because of increased Melatonin production, depression due to Vitamin D defency, i'm sensitive to cold so the cold weather causes me physical pain

Not sure what 87 is, i always use Super 95 for my car, it's around 1.80€ - 1.90€ currently per liter
That’s expensive as fuck lol, is that premium gas ?

Winter = getting tired fast because of increased Melatonin production, depression due to Vitamin D defency, i'm sensitive to cold so the cold weather causes me physical pain
True , winter you need to supplement vit d since there’s not a lot of sun

Finally getting hotter outside, I'm already cold inside.

Based Incel seasons is starting up, now I can wear oversize hoodies comfortably and hats to cover up my receding hairline

I love it when it's pitch black at 5 PM.

Part of me likes winter, part of me dreads that my battery dies as I drive to my wagecuck job

it’s pure death tier
I like the no mosquito no flies no sweat part tho, damn I can't remember when I am supposed to changes tires, early december?

I like the no mosquito no flies no sweat part tho, damn I can't remember when I am supposed to changes tires, early december?
how cold does it get for u to need to change tires? also true true no flies is nice

how cold does it get for u to need to change tires? also true true no flies is nice
Flies have been flying around, and they make me sad :c they land on my unwashed bowl :c my coordination is too slow to stop them with my hands or a towel ;,,c

Finally no more foids dressed in their skintight whore outfits :feelscomfy: