Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally getting my own crib

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
Finally I get my own crib after 24 years of sharing my bedroom with my sibling. It's only a 1 one room apartment but I have everything there what I need. Can't wait to build my incel castle. My first purchase will be a Ruka Body Pillow.

Congrats, Also mirin that Pururin avi, NHK is my fav anime! I also have a bodypillow and live on NEETbuxx.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

Finally I get my own crib after 24 years of sharing my bedroom with my sibling. It's only a 1 one room apartment but I have everything there what I need. Can't wait to build my incel castle. My first purchase will be a Ruka Body Pillow.
Congrats on the achievement!

holy shit do i feel this post
i had to share a room and a bed with my little brother until I was 23
and then i ran away and became hobo
and was in shelter
bro shelter was literally improvement, at least i had my own bed

and later i they gave me a room in this apartment, i was 24 at that point.
Like bro, I went 24 years without having my own space, like you
im feeling you so hard :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

the only thing above this is to have your own apartment like you, like that would be heaven aaaaaaah :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Congrats, Also mirin that Pururin avi, NHK is my fav anime! I also have a bodypillow and live on NEETbuxx.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony
Thanks my brother. Which character is your body pillow if I may ask?

holy shit do i feel this post
i had to share a room and a bed with my little brother until I was 23
and then i ran away and became hobo
and was in shelter
bro shelter was literally improvement, at least i had my own bed

and later i they gave me a room in this apartment, i was 24 at that point.
Like bro, I went 24 years without having my own space, like you
im feeling you so hard :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

the only thing above this is to have your own apartment like you, like that would be heaven aaaaaaah :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Thanks mang finally I'm independent. I wish you best of luck my brother. Step by step you'll get ur own place too I believe in you