Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Finally got a match on bumble

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Matched with a 34 yr old curry foid after about 3 weeks of swiping. Shes a midget and also chubby. Was texting her for around two days. Then she tells me she went out with a guy yesterday who tried to kiss her and all men are looking only for sex on dating apps and then proceeds to unmatch me.

Joker Laugh GIFs | Tenor

@SergeantIncel @Master @knajjd

:chad::banhammer:

You're too good for that unclassy village girl

Village girl ? I never said anything about a village girl. You have me confused with someone else.
My apologies, I think that was @DirtyCurryCell , but I remember you being in that thread too saying you'd reject that same girl he matched

My apologies, I think that was @DirtyCurryCell , but I remember you being in that thread too saying you'd reject that same girl he matched
Well i said that but in reality, id prolly not reject. id go for any non whale foid below 30 at this point, if i get the match.

mogs me at being able to match with biological foids, only trannies ever match with me :feelsrope:

Her looksmatch is living in a cardboard box

I matched a girl but after 4 messages she stopped responding completely. Apparently you're not supposed to talk about normal things. You have to say you're gonna fuck her in the mouth right away.

I matched a girl but after 4 messages she stopped responding completely. Apparently you're not supposed to talk about normal things. You have to say you're gonna fuck her in the mouth right away.
I did that once with my chadpreet fish. She didnt unmatch JFL

ROFLMAO the state of this forum.

Matched with a 34 yr old curry foid after about 3 weeks of swiping. Shes a midget and also chubby. Was texting her for around two days. Then she tells me she went out with a guy yesterday who tried to kiss her and all men are looking only for sex on dating apps and then proceeds to unmatch me.

Joker Laugh GIFs | Tenor
BRUTAL