Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Finally some good news: Billionaire foid drowns after backing her Tesla into a pond

Retarded foids always calling someone since they are useless in stressful situations and can't think for themselves.
I would be smashing the windows using all my hidden incel rage in a single punch, then go through the window and then try to swim up.

I am surprised she even became a billionaire being this retarded.

Rich foid life is like creative minecraft mode dificulty yet she still found the way to lose it

How did this whore become a billionaire? Take half of her husband's money?

Retarded foids always calling someone since they are useless in stressful situations and can't think for themselves.
I would be smashing the windows using all my hidden incel rage in a single punch, then go through the window and then try to swim up.
I guess the windows would not go down. I hope the Tesla was able to be salvaged.

How did this whore become a billionaire? Take half of her husband's money?
She is the sister-in-law of a United States senator, so she is married into money.

I dream of a complete worldwide riot where the rich and privileged are killed and beaten on the streets and their mansions are vandalized and blown up by lunatics

I dream of a complete worldwide riot where the rich and privileged are killed and beaten on the streets and their mansions are vandalized and blown up by lunatics
That day will come. The system will collapse at some point and it is our duty to prepare our bodies and our minds so that we may lead the masses in their assault against the fucking lizard banking elites.

Seatbelt off
Windows open
Incels out first
Forget any drowning foids
Take care of yourself