Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Find the Pedophile Rhetoric Vile and Disgusting

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I understand there's debate on the proper age of consent, and many 15 and 16 year old girls look older and people can genuinely mistake them for a higher age... but I've seen some super super vile stuff said regarding very young girls. I know a lot of users are joking or trying to be edgy in this regard but it's actually gross.

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

pedo if not
This is IMO the most embarrassing part about being incel, being associated with pedophiles. I don't give a fuck if people know I have traditionalist beliefs and think modern foids are garbage, but I cringe at the thought of being associated with pedophiles.

Hebephilia is normal.

Age of consent should be raised to 35 and you are a peedoo if you disagree

You better be talking about actual pedophiles and not normal heterosexual men being attracted to teenage girls

I addressed that in my OP
Yeah but you didn’t specify what you mean by “very young girls”. Like if you mean actual little girls then of course that’s sick

Last edited:
This is IMO the most embarrassing part about being incel, being associated with pedophiles. I don't give a fuck if people know I have traditionalist beliefs and think modern foids are garbage, but I cringe at the thought of being associated with pedophiles.
some people post edgy shit over here, I wouldnt make much of it

Yeah but you didn’t specify what you mean by “very young girls”. Like if you mean actual little girls then of course that’s sick
Yes, pre-puberty to be specific.

but I've seen some super super vile stuff said regarding very young girls.
i have yet to see a single person advocate for genuine pedophilia (>10 years old) here, you probably think being attracted to a 13 year old with D cup tits and wide hips is pedophilia.

I think you confuse pre-teen and pre-puberty. @Crawford
Below 16 i'd say it's problematic and really weird, i don't know where I'd classify the person as a sick depraved individual, but likely lower

Below 16 i'd say it's problematic and really weird, i don't know where I'd classify the person as a sick depraved individual, but likely lower
Lmao so below 16 is bad.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@IceStorm @Luzifer @Antifem Lord @Newton the 2nd

Lmao so below 16 is bad.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@IceStorm @Luzifer @Antifem Lord @Newton the 2nd
theres users here who are as young as 16/17, would it be "problematic" for them to ascend with a 15.5 year old?

theres users here who are as young as 16/17, would it be "problematic" for them to ascend with a 15.5 year old?
I say the level of problem increases exponentially with each year below 16.

Someone who "ascends" with a 15.5 year old should perhaps be charged with a summary offence and fined $2,000,

If they "ascend" with 14 year old they should get a summary charge and 30 days in jail and fined $5,000.

13 and below is when the indictable offences start kicking in. That's when I think prison is required.

I also think it needs to go on a case by case basis. If a girl lies her way into the club and looks older to a reasonable person, someone who "ascends" with her should obviously be treated less severely than someone who goes out of their way to target miners.

I understand there's debate on the proper age of consent, and many 15 and 16 year old girls look older and people can genuinely mistake them for a higher age... but I've seen some super super vile stuff said regarding very young girls. I know a lot of users are joking or trying to be edgy in this regard but it's actually gross.
Even 21 is pedophillia if you are 41

The bigg
No it isn't
Yes it is bro or atleast weird and evil disgusting nasty

You must like ugly older women if you are older stay within your lane oldcel
Comform comform so society's acceptations

I say the level of problem increases exponentially with each year below 16.

Someone who "ascends" with a 15.5 year old should perhaps be charged with a summary offence and fined $2,000,

If they "ascend" with 14 year old they should get a summary charge and 30 days in jail and fined $5,000.

13 and below is when the indictable offences start kicking in. That's when I think prison is required.

I also think it needs to go on a case by case basis. If a girl lies her way into the club and looks older to a reasonable person, someone who "ascends" with her should obviously be treated less severely than someone who goes out of their way to target miners.
Knock the ages down by 2 and it’s reasonable. So 14+ is 100% acceptable, and below 12 is when the penalties get indictable.

Cuckservatives like you are the worst. You are completely brainwashed by feminist propaganda.
15 years old was an appropriate age for marriage for millennia. According to you, our grandparents, great-grandparents were all monstrous pedophiles. That's just stupid.

AOC is a feminist creation whose purpose is to destroy traditional marriage.
In the traditional marriage, the bride is always younger than her husband.

Last edited:
Cuckservatives like you are the worst. You are completely brainwashed by feminist propaganda.
15 years old was an appropriate age for marriage for millennia. According to you, our grandparents, great-grandparents were all monstrous pedophiles. That's just stupid.

AOC is a feminist creation whose purpose is to destroy traditional marriage.
In the traditional marriage, the bride is always younger than her husband.
Age of consent was always 16, in any human society, because that's when it became safe for females to breed.

There's Native American Tribes that murdered whites if they thought they were hitting on their daughters that were below 16.

Age of consent was always 16, in any human society, because that's when it became safe for females to breed.

There's Native American Tribes that murdered whites if they thought they were hitting on their daughters that were below 16.
"In any human society" Not true.

In France, 15 was officially the appropriate age of marriage for girls from 1804 to 2005.

And before Napoleon, it was even younger.

Every single "pedophile" on this site is a fed.

boys can have sex with women, but men can't have sex with girls