Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fingerpill and footpill destroyed me.

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
Fingers and my foot are smaller than any young male around me.
I cannot cheat or hide it :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:.
Too visible to hide.

are you a manlet too?

Even worse i'm a zoomercels.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220509_135144.jpg
    Screenshot_20220509_135144.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 4
are you a manlet too?
No because i'm 183 cm in the morning but 180 cm in the afternoon till evening. I'm lacking frame too

Not something important, no one cares for the foot size of a male, even for a female they dont care

Not something important, no one cares for the foot size of a male, even for a female they dont care
How bad is for zoomer like me?

It’s bragging rights really and as always the bigger the better even if it’s not That important

I'm SEA male is it ovER?