Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Finland officially becomes first country lead by single mom prime minister

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Great news gentlemen!:y'all:

View: https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1656339733511798793?t=BMhKPaaUcv3pOl9YN2PFtg&s=19

Currently youngest prime minister has now left her husband!
This is great opportunity for Finland, to give a voice to underrepresented voter demographic of 30+ women and become leaders not only in healthcare, education, life standards and gender equality but also in women's sexual liberation!:owo:

In my opinion she should have done it sooner. Marriage is the weapon of patriarchy, to control women and supress their autonomy, trying to degrade them and historically it symbolises getting handed from father to husband like a farm animal.

As much as I want to praise her, I don't want to treat her as if she hasn't put in enough effort fighting toxic societal standards during her term.

Unfortunately we won't be able to see her in her slay era for much longer, as she was voted out by democracy hating right wing fascists last election. Her party (Social Democrat Party) lost to 2 other nazi parties by less than 1% and it really saddens me to think what amazing feat she could achieve in just 4 more years. Fortunately while the newly elected government gets formed she will remain in her position, so we will still have her as prime minister for few months

FIN

Enough doom and gloom, here are her best attempts at challenging social norms and showing all misogynists and women haters of the world that women are powerful and won't tolerate their tantrums any more

Queen partying:cool:

View: https://twitter.com/VFinnishProbs/status/1559993590725705729?t=QxfSTTaZfLmcZrOGxDdsYQ&s=19

Here she experiments with open relationship dynamic:D

View: https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1560572697477890048?t=Gb7pIMd0i_RB6-EBC8TWpg&s=19

Here are her friends trying to anger homophobes by doing a silly photoshoot:p

View: https://twitter.com/InsiderNewsKe/status/1562136711076974597?t=iBGB5DF2sGpNNjENG4x7hA&s=19

Few highlights;)

Hl1
Hl2
Hl3
Hl4

For few of the materials I would like to thank my fellow person of virginity, who don't have previous relationships or affection from women and suffer from severe lack of intimacy but are not incels and don't hate women

@Krokodil-Enjoyer 's

I would also like to tag @FinnCel to contribute to this progressive discussion

I don't think we will ever get a prime minister like this and I'm very saddened to see her go:(

Last edited:

This is great opportunity for Finland, to give a voice to underrepresented voter demographic of 30+ women and become leaders not only in healthcare, education, life standards and gender equality but also in women's sexual liberation!:owo:

In my opinion she should have done it sooner. Marriage is the weapon of patriarchy, to control women and supress their autonomy, trying to degrade them and historically it symbolises getting handed from father to husband like a farm animal.

As much as I want to praise her, I don't want to treat her as if she hasn't put in enough effort fighting toxic societal standards during her term.

Unfortunately we won't be able to see her in her slay era for much longer, as she was voted out by fascist right wing extremists that hate democracy during last election. Her party (Social Democrat Party) lost to 2 other nazi parties by less than 1% and it really saddens me to think what amazing feat she could achieve in just 4 more years
View attachment 749812

Enough doom and gloom, here are her best attempts at challenging social norms and showing all misogynists and women haters of the world how this world won't tolerate their tantrums any more

View: https://twitter.com/VFinnishProbs/status/1559993590725705729?t=QxfSTTaZfLmcZrOGxDdsYQ&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1560572697477890048?t=Gb7pIMd0i_RB6-EBC8TWpg&s=19

Here are her friend trying to anger homophobes by doing a silly photoshoot:p

View: https://twitter.com/InsiderNewsKe/status/1562136711076974597?t=iBGB5DF2sGpNNjENG4x7hA&s=19

Few highlights;)

View attachment 749833View attachment 749835View attachment 749837View attachment 749839

For few of the materials I would like to thank my fellow person of virginity, who don't have previous relationships or affection from women and suffer from severe lack of intimacy but are not incels and don't hate women

@Krokodil-Enjoyer 's

I don't think we will ever get a prime minister like this and I'm very saddened to see her go:(

200   2023 04 29T220945394

Also tag @shii410
My goodness, for all the trash this PM has done, I legitimately did NOT expect her to be THIS BAD.

Is the situation really THAT HOPELESS?

sanna-marin-scatenata-a-un-party-con-gli-amici-12-1704251.jpg
sanna3.jpg
sanna-marin-2.jpg
sanna-marin.jpg

>Be Foid +36
>Have Husband and kid
>Hold one of most responsible positions in country
>Go to parties every few days and do coke and get wasted
>Dance and do silly shit like 16yr teenager
>Cheat on her husband
>Sit in lap of 2 different men and be touchy with other men (pic related news article)
>Meet with Chads in back alley to buy coke and fuck
Her response:
>I didn't do anything illegal I was just dancing

Why did she pursue role of PM if she wanted just to Party?
I guess women are stepping up game, its not enough to just do coke and fuck strange men , they also want to control government and make laws.
Soon:

Supreme Judge of EU Mrs. Foidina Rosty approves law to ban all men from working in government positions. And all rape allegations are automatically true until proven innocent with minimum of 20 years of hard labor and castration

This can't be fucking real. How can Scandinavia be this cucked? This is some Sodom and Gomorrha type shit. She is fucking Chads after parties like normal sluts, has naked lesbians in her residence and gets drunk on duty. I can't even with clown world anymore. We are reaching levels of Honk that shouldn't even be possible. Luckily some right-wing men are gonna take over cause this is getting out of hand.

Finland should be renamed to Foidland at this point jfl

The only non leftist party there is the true finns party

They need to be more progressive and choose a more progressive prime minister.

8041   SoyBooru

Gigacuck country

Damn, the country kicked her to the curb and her husband did too.

Funniest thing is she DENIED cheating when there is obviously videos of her kissing other dudes.
She just claimed "no there aren't" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Before the government building was built, there was circus standing there (no joke):feelskek::feelskek:
ExOrCRQWEAA_sER.jpg

Very well written post. Totally a slay

View: https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1656339733511798793?t=BMhKPaaUcv3pOl9YN2PFtg&s=19

Unfortunately we won't be able to see her in her slay era for much longer, as she was voted out by democracy hating right wing fascists last election. Her party (Social Democrat Party) lost to 2 other nazi parties by less than 1% and it really saddens me to think what amazing feat she could achieve in just 4 more years. Fortunately while the newly elected government gets formed she will remain in her position, so we will still have her as prime minister for few months

View attachment 749812

Enough doom and gloom, here are her best attempts at challenging social norms and showing all misogynists and women haters of the world that women are powerful and won't tolerate their tantrums any more

Here are her friends trying to anger homophobes by doing a silly photoshoot:p

Few highlights;)

View attachment 749833View attachment 749835View attachment 749837View attachment 749839

@Krokodil-Enjoyer 's

Europe not only has fallen but went down to the very depth of the Earth's core.

Grab her by the pussy.

Funniest thing is she DENIED cheating when there is obviously videos of her kissing other dudes.
She just claimed "no there aren't" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Before the government building was built, there was circus standing there (no joke):feelskek::feelskek:
ExOrCRQWEAA_sER.jpg
:lul:Clownworld:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Of course it’s in a Scandinavian country :feelskek:

Didn't she lose the elections

Didn't she lose the elections
Yes, in all likelihood Conservatives and "far-right" will form government:

Jussi Saramo of the Left Alliance, which was part of Marin’s outgoing coalition, called the putative new government “the most right-wing in our history”

Whitepill.

Last edited:
Technically she was still married when she lost the election so not really. But yes she was a whore, just like all women are. Doesn't matter whether a woman has a prestigious position in society or not, she's still going to act like a whore.

The fact that fags are still defending her says a lot about finland

single mothers destroy nations. literally.

sons that growup without fathers become low wage losers, criminals, and drug addicts,
daughters that grow up without fathers become whores, drug addicts, and single mothers.

look at the single motherhood rate in america and then look at the massive social decline in general.

Cucked country, not surprised

Fingolia will rise again

I hate that "i got a feeling" song so much

Women shouldn't be allowed to lead anything

Who do you think got her (((((elected)))))) your welcome gentiles
God I wish i could put my dick in her mouth

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jesus fucking christ hahahaha and there are still people who think Jews do not control the world.
Who in their right mind could even entertain the idea that this whore has any capability to lead a country?

Europe can always boast about their quality of life and 'progress' whenever their degeneracy and sexual morality come into question to deflect those criticism. But if enough European men got sick of their foids' degeneracy and had too little money for seamax, then maybe who knows, Europe could finally fall for good.

View attachment 750217
I mean, it'll be the men who will be blamed for the downfall of society caused by foids' degeneracy. If everything goes to shit, men will be blamed for not keeping foids on a leash. The right panel depicting men solely suffering kinda cements it. Foids chase chads and hedonism, men deserve hell.

She has a tinder account

But if enough European men got sick of their foids' degeneracy and had too little money for seamax, then maybe who knows, Europe could finally fall for good.
no fall without npnw :feelsYall:

My country was led by a woman who got pregnant aged 16 when at school although I think she did eventually get married later in life. I don't think it counts as my 'country' is just a region of the UK, not a legit country.