Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Finnish Pill] Finns are literally albino ricecels

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Look at this dude, this man is a member of the right wing nationalist party of Finland and hes literally a wice with blonde hair and blue eyes :feelskek: @BummerDrummer

So what? There is a reason we call East Asians honorary whites.

Riceman looks more caucasian than him jfl

Nordics overall have a good amount of Asian blood if compared to other European ethnicities, that’s why I don’t understand the whole “pure” Nordic thing, guys literally mixed thousand of years with Asians

Last edited:
THE FINNO UGRICS
F
I
N
N
O

U
G
R
I
C
S
D4F9B808 D7B4 40DE 8B28 0938B2F3F9F5

Still mogs me to oblivion because white with blue eyes.

Nordics overral have a good amount of Asian blood if compared to other European ethnicities, that’s why I don’t understand the whole “pure” Nordic thing, guys literally mixed thousand of years with Asians
the whole racial purity concept is pretty retarded

chauvinism is great

Cope. Finns are nordic /uralic hybrid gods. The average Asian dude is a 5'4 -5'6 framelet

Nordics overall have a good amount of Asian blood if compared to other European ethnicities, that’s why I don’t understand the whole “pure” Nordic thing, guys literally mixed thousand of years with Asians
What? Only Finns have like 5% Asian DNA. Swedes, Norwegians and Danes have non of it

What? Only Finns have like 5% Asian DNA. Swedes, Norwegians and Danes have non of it
Well, 5% by stormfrontcels standards is a lot.

Swedes and norweigians have it too, but less than finns:

Finns underwent genocide by reindeer-herding north asian gooks originally from Siberia.

the gooks geoncided villages after villages, raped the women (and killed lots too), became elite in the new post-apocalyptic society, and their languages became adopted over the native language.
Finns have a separate Y chromosome from the several European types if I remember correctly. Means they're a separate people or that the male linage took European women.

Cope. Finns are nordic /uralic hybrid

@FinnCel thoughts?

View attachment 439081
Look at this dude, this man is a member of the right wing nationalist party of Finland and hes literally a wice with blonde hair and blue eyes :feelskek: @BummerDrummer

No, SD stands for Sverigedemokraterna and that is their logo also. That is a Swedish party. Non-racist (not supporting ethnic nationalism), Jew-approved. Supports climate change action and development aid over the UN target of 0.7 % of GNI. Sverigedemokraterna would not bring meaningful change even if they got a majority in Parliament to govern by themselves (getting over 50% of votes in parliamentary elections, not going to happen, because women can vote also. Women's right to vote is a failed experiment which destroyed European civilization.)

His name is Swedish and face looks also Swedish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back