Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill First Person I Knew Who Was Blackpilled

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
I remember sitting in the backseat of my moms car and we were driving to drop off my sister somewhere. I believe I was 14 at the time. My mom would take a shortcut and we would drive through a neighborhood.

There was this guy who looked like he was in his older teens (17-19), always walking with his head down and headphones on. One day my mom asks my sister and I if we know him. I did not know who he was, however my sister did.
"Oh yeah that's my friend Stacies brother."
My mom asks if he has any friends, and that she pretty much just sees him walking around alone. My sister said he did not have any friends, and he would just stay in his room all the time or go for walks. My mom said she was worried about him, and my sister told her that his mom was also worried about him (from what Stacy told my sister).

One day at school I notice this guy. He sat with no friends, never seen him talk to anyone at all. He would just sit alone with his headphones on looking at nothing or occasionally looking at his phone. He was short and had a shaved head. Not particularly good looking but also not super ugly. I wouldn't say he look depressed. He looked like a mixture of depressed but more so completely defeated. Like he had just completely given up with life. I never saw him smile or laugh.

Eventually he graduated and I did not see him again. I also started not seeing him on his walks. So my mom asks my sister what happened to him. He tried to kill himself but it failed and he was placed in a mental facility for a while. Im not sure what he's up to now or if he's still alive.

Little did I know that's how my late teens and early 20's would be so far. Completely alone and I'm feeling defeated.

How do you know that he was blackpilled

How do you know that he was blackpilled
This was a long time ago so I don't even think blackpill was a term at the time. Or if there were incel forums at the time. But pretty much he never had a girlfriend, no friends, short male, below average looking, defeated and given up on life. And he decided to rope because of it, is that not blackpill?

is that not blackpill?
No. Being blackpilled means knowing that your looks, primarily determined by your genes, are one of the most important factors in dictating how your life will turn out.

This was a long time ago so I don't even think blackpill was a term at the time. Or if there were incel forums at the time. But pretty much he never had a girlfriend, no friends, short male, below average looking, defeated and given up on life. And he decided to rope because of it, is that not blackpill?
He might not know why he is a failure.

I think it's more doompilled than blackpilled.

I remember sitting in the backseat of my moms car and we were driving to drop off my sister somewhere. I believe I was 14 at the time. My mom would take a shortcut and we would drive through a neighborhood.

There was this guy who looked like he was in his older teens (17-19), always walking with his head down and headphones on. One day my mom asks my sister and I if we know him. I did not know who he was, however my sister did.
"Oh yeah that's my friend Stacies brother."
My mom asks if he has any friends, and that she pretty much just sees him walking around alone. My sister said he did not have any friends, and he would just stay in his room all the time or go for walks. My mom said she was worried about him, and my sister told her that his mom was also worried about him (from what Stacy told my sister).

One day at school I notice this guy. He sat with no friends, never seen him talk to anyone at all. He would just sit alone with his headphones on looking at nothing or occasionally looking at his phone. He was short and had a shaved head. Not particularly good looking but also not super ugly. I wouldn't say he look depressed. He looked like a mixture of depressed but more so completely defeated. Like he had just completely given up with life. I never saw him smile or laugh.

Eventually he graduated and I did not see him again. I also started not seeing him on his walks. So my mom asks my sister what happened to him. He tried to kill himself but it failed and he was placed in a mental facility for a while. Im not sure what he's up to now or if he's still alive.

Little did I know that's how my late teens and early 20's would be so far. Completely alone and I'm feeling defeated.
Sounds like the history of my teens.