Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel First time at the gym

D

Draconian Times

-
Spent two hours at the gym for the first time, and I can already tell subscribing to it was the second smartest decision of my life. The first one was undergoing an eye surgery to reduce myopia.

I went with three cousins of mine. The instructor was very nice to tell us what to do. I started off by working on my biceps and chest, but my main focus was the legs. Stayed more than 20 minutes on the treadmill. Did quick sessions of weight lifting with my legs. I also rode that bycicle machine for 15 minutes or so.

Different regions of my body are hurting now, but as gymcels would say, "it is the weakness leaving my body." Further we go!

dnr, why do you have a foid as your avi

foid is not the problem in his pb, the fucking movement is

Going to the gym once in a while is easy. But eventually you get tired of it. And then you have a few beers one weekend, and some pizza and potato chips, and now you don't feel like going to the gym. And then pretty soon you haven't been to the gym in like 3 or 4 weeks and you no longer have the energy or motivation to go. And then more time passes and you're back to square one again. And then finally you're so tired but somehow end up going to the gym again, and you're like wtf why is this so hard now. And it's all demotivating. Then you're like fuck it, and don't back again go back for years.

This has been my experience with gyms.

Don't let that happen to you.

Going to the gym once in a while is easy. But eventually you get tired of it. And then you have a few beers one weekend, and some pizza and potato chips, and now you don't feel like going to the gym. And then pretty soon you haven't been to the gym in like 3 or 4 weeks and you no longer have the energy or motivation to go. And then more time passes and you're back to square one again. And then finally you're so tired but somehow end up going to the gym again, and you're like wtf why is this so hard now. And it's all demotivating. Then you're like fuck it, and don't back again go back for years.

This has been my experience with gyms.

Don't let that happen to you.
True, try to never skip or you will end canceling your subscription after a month.