Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion First time smoking

• Thread starter Jordon Peterson9900
  • Start date
Jordon Peterson9900

Jordon Peterson9900

Basement faggot
★★★
I smoked today for the first time. When I smoked in I feel like my brain is exploding and then I smoked out I feel nothing . Is this normal ? It isn't that addictive as they say I thought smoking will give me euphoria but it didn't do anything

Don't smoke. Bad for your body

I smoked today for the first time. When I smoked in I feel like my brain is exploding and then I smoked out I feel nothing . Is this normal ? It isn't that addictive as they say I thought smoking will give me euphoria but it didn't do anything
If it makes you feel light headed you're still not addicted.

I got scared so I threw it
I smoked since I was fifteen years old. I honestly wish I did something better with my time at that age. You need to not get in two things that are going to kill you. The only thing you really should do is marijuana.

Wait, the addiction takes time to kick in. When I smoked my first, I threw the pack out of the window because it was so bad. Next to next day I went to buy another :feelshaha:

Wait, the addiction takes time to kick in. When I smoked my first, I threw the pack out of the window because it was so bad. Next to next day I went to buy another :feelshaha:
Is it because of the urges that causes you to buy another one?

Why is smoking cigarettes so bad? While smoking marijuana is good?
Really!? Ok, cigarettes have a lot of dangerous chemicals and cause cancer as well as other diseases. Marijuana is not smoked as much as you smoke a pack of cigarettes and it makes you high and gives you the munches. That's it. You see the difference there. So why is one legal or not the other.

Really!? Ok, cigarettes have a lot of dangerous chemicals and cause cancer as well as other diseases. Marijuana is not smoked as much as you smoke a pack of cigarettes and it makes you high and gives you the munches. That's it. You see the difference there. So why is one legal or not the other.
How does smoking marijuana feel like

How does smoking marijuana feel like
It makes you giggle and think too much and relaxes you and gives you almost a orgasmic feeling. Though it's not as powerful as opiates. I wouldn't drive a corner operate a machine while high on weed but I would suggest anybody who is suffering from depression. And anxiety and p t s d and autism give it a try.

It makes you giggle and think too much and relaxes you and gives you almost a orgasmic feeling. Though it's not as powerful as opiates. I wouldn't drive a corner operate a machine while high on weed but I would suggest anybody who is suffering from depression. And anxiety and p t s d and autism give it a try.
Oh yes I should try one day because i have chronic depression

Oh yes I should try one day because i chronic depression
Do you live in a country or state In which it might be legal? In the united states, some states are legal other states not However you can get chemically made t h c In most states if not all of them. I don't know the law Of your lands I can only speak for mine.

Do you live in a country or state In which it might be legal? In the united states, some states are legal other states not However you can get chemically made t h c In most states if not all of them. I don't know the law Of your lands I can only speak for mine.
Well in my country it's illegal but still people smoke like it is traditional and even if it is illegal police don't do anything even if they see people smoking or selling . Even if police see marijuana plant at houses they don't do anything but if the police caught marijuana coming from other country they catch it and they jailed them like 5-6 days lol

Well in my country it's illegal but still people smoke like it is traditional and even if it is illegal police don't do anything even if they see people smoking or selling . Even if police see marijuana plant at houses they don't do anything but if the police caught marijuana coming from other country they catch it and they jailed them like 5-6 days lol
What nation are you from?

it increases testosterone , scientifically proven

People say it improves memory , focus and reduce stress and anger
Nicotine itself has these benefits, but cigarettes are filled with other harmful chemicals that fuck up your lungs. A safer alternative’s a nicotine patch or nicotine gum