Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel First world incels are extremely lucky...(Perspective from South African incel)

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Let me get straight to the point, living in a third world country already has it problems, be it unemployment, a high crime rate, poverty etc. Being an incel in a third world country is absolutely brootal because you're practically a subhuman among subhuman. You have to be extremely unattractive to be deemed unattractive in a third world country because a lot of ppl are unattractive. First world incels don't have to worry about talking long walks outside, they don't have to worry about being retrenched(at their jobs), they don't have to worry about getting being unemployed. I always hear people speaking about NEETing and walking to the gym and the dead of night. A luxury third world incels don't.

All I'm trying to say is that count your fucking blessings you stupid first worldcels. I tired of hearing you niggers complaining of muahhhh life's so hard and the worst thing to happen to a human being is inceldom :soy:. Inceldom is the least of our worries mang.
Inb4 dnr comments, coomskins trying to cope and and all the sfcels seething

@GodspeedPeasant Do you agree?

Mods don't move this thread to the lounge. My past 5 threads have been moved to the lounge. This is a discussion

Meme Think GIF

You can't be incel in South Africa as a cuckllege student unless you're turbosubhuman, you're in the upper echelon of soyciety, female surplus in your age bracket, positive downward demographic trend.

Now imagine living in a muslim third world, life of hell

You can't be incel in South Africa as a cuckllege student unless you're turbosubhuman, you're in the upper echelon of soyciety, female surplus in your age bracket, positive downward demographic trend.
its mosty sheboon doe and ugly ones
black males mog sheboons to the jupiter and back

You have to be extremely unattractive to be deemed unattractive in a third world country because a lot of ppl are unattractive
Supreme defeat. Its over for us thirdworldcels.

You are right good post I am fortnate I am a first worlder.

I am still an incel which sucks, and when you are an incel you dont reap some of the benefits of a first world society that a chad would get but it would still be even worse in a shithole country.

Then I'm a turbosubhuman. That's what I was trying to say, being incel in a 3rd world country is very difficult because there are tons of unattractive people but I'm a subhuman amongst subhuman

its mosty sheboon doe and ugly ones
black males mog sheboons to the jupiter and back
100% but toilets ego have sky rocketed, they only want Tyrone

You are right good post I am fortnate I am a first worlder.

I am still an incel which sucks, and when you are an incel you dont reap some of the benefits of a first world society that a chad would get but it would still be even worse in a shithole country.
Absolutely brootal, what kind of benefits don't you experience as a first world incel?

Then I'm a turbosubhuman. That's what I was trying to say, being incel in a 3rd world country is very difficult because there are tons of unattractive people but I'm a subhuman amongst subhuman
Any obvious facial deformities, mentally stunted?

Join EFF they probably have orgies every day

Absolutely brootal, what kind of benefits don't you experience as a first world incel?
Idk maybe I am autistic but just like partying or whatever, or experiecing night life in the city or some stuff like that.

Stuff like night walks or going to the gym like you mentioned is true though, unless you are poor and live in a crime infested area but its not the norm for most first worlders.

Any obvious facial deformities, mentally stunted?

Join EFF they probably have orgies every day
5`3 ugly and black, need I say more? never had friends, constantly bullied and ostracized throughout my life. It actually never began

Idk maybe I am autistic but just like partying or whatever, or experiecing night life in the city or some stuff like that.

Stuff like night walks or going to the gym like you mentioned is true though, unless you are poor and live in a crime infested area but its not the norm for most first worlders.
That's good brocel. If you are a manlet then it's pretty much a GG and add autism of top then it's over

Based thread. Those who live in the west should be grateful and not take things like good groceries, neetbux, reasonable salaries and luxuries for granted like sexhavers take their love, sex, good memories and cuddles. I hope your plans like burundimaxxing go well.

Last edited:
Yeah mang, here in Singapore(1st world country) , I earn medium salary but I can go to Malaysia, a third world country, to meet my relatives every week and stay for awhile to spend my money on.

Life Is heavily Luck Based

I always hear people speaking about NEETing and walking to the gym and the dead of night. A luxury third world incels don't.

All I'm trying to say is that count your fucking blessings you stupid first worldcels. I tired of hearing you niggers complaining of muahhhh life's so hard and the worst thing to happen to a human being is inceldom :soy:.
I completely agree. As an immigrant to the U.S from the Philippines, it baffles me how niggas complain their life is so hard when they live in the 1st world country at least. Even if they're incels they can work for a decent life if they pick a good career path and their governments give them fucking free money (NEETbux). I applaud third worldcels on this forum, you guys are the truest incels. Giga mega blackpill difficulty.

Lifefuel post, be thankful and remember that it could be much worse.

There's less control so you might just kidnap a foid or rape or something (in chess)

Third world should be nuked , whites had like 45k nukes at their peak, if only they were merciful enough to drop it all on the third world shitholes .

First worldcels have it way easy being a incel in a third world shithole is absolutely brutal.

Based thread. Those who live in the west should be grateful and not take things like good groceries, neetbux, reasonable salaries and luxuries for granted like sexhavers take their love, sex, good memories and cuddles. I hope your plans like burundimaxxing go well.
Unfathomably based. We should all appreciate the little things mang. Thanks brocel

Yeah mang, here in Singapore(1st world country) , I earn medium salary but I can go to Malaysia, a third world country, to meet my relatives every week and stay for awhile to spend my money on.
You could moneymaxx in singapore and live in the malaysia, you could become a GOD, the singapore dollar will go a long way in malaysia.

I completely agree. As an immigrant to the U.S from the Philippines, it baffles me how niggas complain their life is so hard when they live in the 1st world country at least. Even if they're incels they can work for a decent life if they pick a good career path and their governments give them fucking free money (NEETbux). I applaud third worldcels on this forum, you guys are the truest incels. Giga mega blackpill difficulty.
Thanks brocel, where you do reside?

What is your status and life like in SA? Are you black or white? What's your job? What's your education and house like? Do you live in the ghettos?

What is your status and life like in SA? Are you black or white? What's your job? What's your education and house like? Do you live in the ghettos?
Mr Blackcel_from_ZA is clearly white

Black, I'm doing my last year in uni and I live in the suburbs.

You're absolutely right, but there's different tiers to 3rd world, living in Malaysia isn't as bad as India, living in South Africa isn't bad as Nigeria etc

You're absolutely right, but there's different tiers to 3rd world, living in Malaysia isn't as bad as India, living in South Africa isn't bad as Nigeria etc
A shithole is a shithole no

Black, I'm doing my last year in uni and I live in the suburbs.

If you can make it to england/western europe or America you'll kill it there and get thirsty slouts all the time since black men are popular over there. The worst is my case: balkan/eastern europe. Pay attention to the keyword: Balkan. In other words you're white but not white enough to get some retarded self-hating, ugly accent girl from Nepal or Malaysia, at the same your country isn't considered cool like France or Italy so no one wants to come there either. And american/canadian/western european don't like you since you're white. It's like being Jewish if you will, everyone hates you lol.

As a fellow third worlder incel(being living in Curryland) I completely agree that being incel in a third world country is absolutely worst. There is no basic quality of life. Poverty, Corruption, Inflation, Poor Infrastructure hard hits.

Yes at first worlders do comfortably neetmaxx, while we third worlders continuously live in survival mode and being grindmaxx for survival

I applaud third worldcels on this forum, you guys are the truest incels. Giga mega blackpill difficulty.
Thanks first worlder brocel for acknowledging the problem of third worlders incels