Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Five Fiances Scenario

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
In this scenario a Yakuza boss has declared you will be the husband of his daughter.
She is betrothed to you and you are given a large house to live in with her. You have the option of separate rooms.
In all cases she is determined to be a home-maker and will cook and clean.

Her dad will buy either of you any clothing or games you want.
You don't have to work a job but are expected to train a couple hours a day in your in-house gym in martial arts and marksmanship to be a guardian for her in case anyone breaks past the outside guards and external surveilance into the house where the two of you are alone and unsurveiled.

You cannot leave her or abuse her or neglect her or make her sad, or her dad will have you killed.
Neither of you can leave the house because there is threat of her being assassinated by Yakuza rivals, it is for both of your protection you are to be sequestered indefinitely.

A TO e

Please explain for each instance (A to E) how you would choose to spend your free time together.

A to E:
-buying a burka for her
-tell her to not leave the house without me
I'm not going to spend time with a woman (except for fucking her in every single hole)

A and B, I'll leave them alone. C, I might talk to her but would wait until she's older. I would fuck D and E.

Last edited:
A and B, I'll leave them alone.
Not allowed, this is spousal neglect and dad will kill you, you are obligated to spend some time with her, you are married.

This isn't just about fucking TDE it's multifaceted, you're sharing a life together now.

Not allowed, this is spousal neglect and dad will kill you, you are obligated to spend some time with her, you are married.

This isn't just about fucking TDE it's multifaceted, you're sharing a life together now.
Maybe help them with school or take them out to the playground? Too young for me to do anything sexual with them.

Maybe help them with school or take them out to the playground?

can't leave the house, there isn't a playground, there's noone she has for companionship in-person except for you

as for school she's a genius and doesn't need your help, if she acts like she does then she's just faking ditziness for an excuse to interact with you

I don't really know what I am suposed to say since you didn't gave any example, anyways, I would impregnate D,E,C. B and A I would just play with them

can't leave the house, there isn't a playground, there's noone she has for companionship in-person except for you

as for school she's a genius and doesn't need your help, if she acts like she does then she's just faking ditziness for an excuse to interact with you
Play vidya together or chess.

which system/game and for how long each day
Whatever system there is. But preferably the Game Boys or Super Nintendo.

Maybe a few hours.

how and when?
I mean if she was stucked with me inside she would probably end up having feelings for me no matter what, so I would just flirt and have sex with her on her or my bedroom at night probably.
play what?
How do kids play? Probably tickle her, throw balls at her, run after her, stuff like that..

Considering foids can get upset without reason you’ll get killed in no time

she would probably end up having feelings for me no matter what, so I would just flirt and have sex with her on her or my bedroom
you mean 'in' ?

but how do you flirt bro
tickle her, throw balls at her, run after her
by hand or with feather?
what kind of balls?
run after like tag? that's not smart what if she trips and cuts her lip? dad will kill you bro
Pokemon, Super Mario World, Mario Kart, Metroid
I thought Metroid was NES, for SNES you're thinking Super Metroid

Mega Man, etc.
I guess MM7/8 were for SNES but you're mostly looking at the X series here unless they did ports for 1-6 from NES to gameboy

I guess MM7/8 were for SNES but you're mostly looking at the X series here unless they did ports for 1-6 from NES to gameboy
Mega Man 8 wasn't for SNES. You're thinking of Mega Man & Bass.
The Game Boy games (I-V, not VI) weren't ports, but completely different hybrid games, and V was its own game.

Mega Man 8 wasn't for SNES. You're thinking of Mega Man & Bass.
I guess I was just remembeing MM6 was NES and MM7 was SNES, looks like MM8 was PS1-only, guess the jumped platforms

but how do you flirt bro
just touch her on some more private parts, it will hapen anyways cause you are the only male she sees.
by hand or with feather?
what kind of balls?
run after like tag? that's not smart what if she trips and cuts her lip? dad will kill you bro
-hand, on the belly it's very easy if you have some practice.
-something that doesn't hurt
-Yes and pretend you are some lion after her (without being agressive) they love it I think, another thing would be carrying her around or throwing her in the air in a fun way.

-hand, on the belly it's very easy if you have some practice.
:chad::banhammer:
why do you have so much experiencing tickling foids SS

pretend you are some lion after her (without being agressive) they love it I think
I envy your life

another thing would be carrying her around or throwing her in the air in a fun way.
not sure even the smallest girl A would be light enough for many to do that casually unless they're a mesomorph chad like you =/

:chad::banhammer:
why do you have so much experiencing tickling foids SS

I envy your life

not sure even the smallest girl A would be light enough for many to do that casually unless they're a mesomorph chad like you =/
I have a sister boyo I played with her since since she learned to walk.

I have a sister boyo I played with her since since she learned to walk.
:chad:
Rin

TickleToclTouhouBlondFeetAkaCry

you're really derailing this thread by mogging us with your chad lifestyle, I will never experience this joy

ticklepill is brutal

thas it my loli dreams are no longer sexual I just want to tickle them and see them laugh, that will fulfill muh soul

imagine being so unrepulsive that a girl can actually enjoy being tickled by you instead of overwhelmed with revulsion that it overcomes her instinct to laugh

Braid
Purple
Feath

:chad:View attachment 464606
View attachment 464593View attachment 464594View attachment 464596View attachment 464601View attachment 464602View attachment 464609View attachment 464608

you're really derailing this thread by mogging us with your chad lifestyle, I will never experience this joy

View attachment 464595
ticklepill is brutal

thas it my loli dreams are no longer sexual I just want to tickle them and see them laugh, that will fulfill muh soul

View attachment 464604

imagine being so unrepulsive that a girl can actually enjoy being tickled by you instead of overwhelmed with revulsion that it overcomes her instinct to laugh

View attachment 464600View attachment 464607View attachment 464599
Do you have brothers? If you had a younger brother or family member you would probably have done the same, nothing sexual going on, I have also tickled my male younger cousin.

I thought Metroid was NES, for SNES you're thinking Super Metroid

Those games too. Also, would have an NES

Do you have brothers? If you had a younger brother or family member you would probably have done the same, nothing sexual going on

you don't intend that but there probably is which is why guys I think tend to stop tickling bros long before they stop tickling sisters