Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fking hate sweet potatoes and this starchy shit my dad eats

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
Im hungry as fuck and it's all this motherfucker has for food. Hunger is the worst. All these things I want to eat but can't right now.

Sweet potato=potato with the wrong flavor.

Just put some ketchup on it.

yams and cabbage is not nourishing ffs
34.jpg

for fucks sake. this motherfucker has NO fucking food. Just a few fruits and this starch shit and cabbage. No beans no eggs no nothing. I'm going to be hungry as fuck tomorrow. He will tell me to just learn to like it through meditation or some shit. Stupid fuck. I have class tomorrow shit will stress me out. FUck life

Last edited:
Order food to your house man

my dad will call me unhealthy retard and be pissed and it's past 11 and I don't have kenyan money on me

bot
You're in Kenya currently? Half black? JFL always assumed you're a curry ngl. :feelshaha:

Don't like sweet potatoes either, but I recently found out they can taste good with Italian style tomato sauce and other vegetables (celery, mushrooms, zucchini carrots). Also baked with yogurt / mayonnaise or sour cream okay.

do not understand how you retards hate or dislike them

i like sweet potato fries tbh

stop eating potatoes then