Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just pulled a muscle in my back

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I was on the floor humping the carpet to fap, as I usually do most mornings. I was getting close to finished and then I felt a huge sharp pain in my back.

I moved upwards and sat up and sure enough it felt like I'd pulled a huge muscle in my back. It felt like it was right in the center of my back, just at the base between my shoulder blades.

And I must have pulled it really badly because it still hurts now and the pain is not going away. I'm 22, I'm too young to be going through with this shit! I'm not even in bad health all things considered! So is it just my terrible luck that has caused this? I have no idea. Fuck.

Last edited:
op's carpet

African Black Man Rug, Popular Film Carpet, the King Design Rug,  Personalized Carpet, Custom Rug, Action Series Rug, Cinematic Rug - Etsy  Australia

deserved it
I can't fap any other way. I barely even stay hard if I'm not humping. Hands don't work for me. How do you expect me to cope otherwise?

I can't fap any other way. I barely even stay hard if I'm not humping. Hands don't work for me. How do you expect me to cope otherwise?
kinda sad man ur like a worm

Don't pulled muscles just go back to normal in a few seconds?

ovER for humpcels