Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Flower-bearing simps everywhere

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Yesterday was International Women's Day. If you live in civilization, you probably missed it. But if you live in an ex-Commie shit hole, yesterday you'd have seen armies of simps walking around with flowers. Obviously boyfriends and husbands giving flowers to girlfriends and wives and probable Onlyfans paypigs handing out flowers to random women on the street. But what kills me is seeing highschoolers walking around with arms full of flowers for their femoid classmates. I can understand boomers still running on autopilot and not realizing what kind of dismissive contempt women hold men in these days, but these kids have no excuse.
I was seething all day yesterday.
349682 osmi mart dan zena f

JFL with those cucks
Personally i didn't gave a shit less yesterday

My cousin made yesterday couple hundreds of euros by selling flowers.

No amount of giving flowers will make foids like them.:feelsclown:

Never even congratulated it

Flowers simply die anyway

Yesterday was International Women's Day. If you live in civilization, you probably missed it. But if you live in an ex-Commie shit hole, yesterday you'd have seen armies of simps walking around with flowers. Obviously boyfriends and husbands giving flowers to girlfriends and wives and probable Onlyfans paypigs handing out flowers to random women on the street. But what kills me is seeing highschoolers walking around with arms full of flowers for their femoid classmates. I can understand boomers still running on autopilot and not realizing what kind of dismissive contempt women hold men in these days, but these kids have no excuse.
I was seething all day yesterday.
View attachment 1085251
I would do it too if I had a gf and was bluepilled.

I actually forgot "International Women's Day" was even a thing until I read this post JFL