Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Music is used to control the sheeple

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★
May be a water thread to some high IQcels on here but nonetheless I would like to make this thread just to express what I think about in my head sometimes when I hear music and also to educate any fellow brocels who have not thought about this before.

TLDR: MUSIC IS USED TO CONTROL THE MASSES ESPECIALLY NIGGERS AND FOIDS. MUSIC CAN MANIPULATE YOUR MIND EVIDENT BY THE COMMENTS BELOW. PEOPLE LISTEN TO MUSIC AT THE GYM TO MOTIVATE THEMELVES TO WORKOUT. IN HISTORY MUSIC HAS BEEN USED TO ENCOURAGE SOLDIERS TO BATTLE. IN HISTORY MUSIC WAS USED TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION OF RULERS.

My mother will often listen to the radio and have it on in the house.
There are 2 songs that my occasionally come on the radio that she likes.
One song is titled "Flowers" by Miley Cyrus.
This song is girlboss single woman/mother propaganda diguised as "music".

View: https://youtu.be/iawgB2CDCrw?si=nSoVdWy8Yf0mfXOl

That there is the song link, I don't think it is particularly a great song, if you do not want to listen to it I will quote the relevant lyrics.
"I can buy myself flowers." "Write my name in the sand." "Talk to myself for hours." "I can take myself dancing." "And I can hold my own hand" "Yeah I can love me better than you can."
Clearly this song is pushing that sort of "girlboss" propaganda "You don't need no man girl!" :foidSoy:
Lets view the comments of Miley Cyrus' "Flower" and see what emotions this ilicits from our mostly female audience.

Yet the truth is women are not happy alone, women yearn for male attention, to start their own families. And we have all seen examples of unhappy independant women.
This sort of independant girl boss queen woman is not good for society, they enter the workforce where they are not happy and outearn men leaving men sexless. Comments rave about how this song increases their "Self worth" and combined with all the other propaganda they will feel they are worth more than a man they outearn! And this is just one result of music being used to control the masses, one possible repercussion of the propaganda from one video!
This is not some one off thing and music is used to influence the behaviour of foids in other ways.

The second song my mother ironically likes is titled "Mother"
This song again encourages girlbossing etc. but I feel like this song rather than encouraging foids to be alone (which makes them unhappy) this song encourages foids to be assertive bossy and dominant which they naturally are not, and to undermine men. Foids will LOVE to mention how they are a mother I feel like its a sense of power to them.
Lets listen to the song and I will quote the important and relevant lyrics from this propaganda.

View: https://youtu.be/9coyY-SPIXU?si=9gYUFC6jWPcHRhAy

"I am your mother, you listen to me." "Stop all that mainsplaining, noones listening." "Tell me who gave you the permission to speak."
And again at another part of the song
"Cause you're so frustrated, emasculated." "Cause you got your shit called out by this little lady." "Yet your opinions so strong even when your wrong." "But that feels like power to you, must've forgot who you're talking to." "I am your mother you listen to me."
Again in another part of the song
"Y'all need a masterclass from my man learn how to satisfy like he can." "Aint trying to control me or own me like an old man on c-span." "Bet you wish you could wife this, stay mad that's priceless." "You with your god complex but you can't even make life."
Honestly I think I may have quoted almost the entire song, this one is mostly just filled with propaganda psyop garbage to control the behaviour of foids, it places sex on a pedastal, the value of women on a pedastal, attempts to demasculate men by saying they are mainsplaining frustrated emasculated and called out by a little lady.
And the whole mother thing, like trying to be some dominant bossgirl queen or something. This song also feels like it creates a "men vs women" environment. Which we do not need more of right now, yet these celebrities are praised, adored, and made filthy rich? All while actively sowing the seeds for societal discourse, male loneliness and female unhappiness?
There is alot of subtle messaging in here affecting the behaviour of foids, so lets see them expose themselves in the comments section.

This whole "dumb husband trope" is old too. Even my mother calls out, on advertisements on the TV the husband or man is always dumb while the woman is smart and elegant.

I find this comment sorting by newest comments funny, since he subconciously understands that this song is an attack on masculinity and places foids on a pedastal, yet he does not conciously understand what is going on.

Often too these songs are catchy and will be heard multiple times maybe even put on repeat. This allows the messages to be repeatedly drummed in to the minds of the targets. Subliminal messaging and visualisation will ACTUALLY CHANGE YOU. Now you cannot just tell yourself you will become a millionaire and it will happen but for small stuff it can. Firstly I will start with a study on the effects of visualisation to prove what is in your mind MATTERS.

Wowzers right? This stuff really makes a difference!
The thing is its not just foids being manipulated, its also the niggers. Which foids also love listening to nigger rap too that encourages them to be hypergamous sluts. But the lyrics in rap music will encourage them to harm others, take illegal unhealthy substances, fuck chicks without a care for raising your own children.

So maybe you are still not convinced, or maybe you are one of the bluepillers on this site. You are probably thinking "This is ridiculous! People listen to music for fun! To enjoy a good tune or dance!" In which case congratulations since music has done its job succesfully as the trojan that will invade the mind of you and others around you, but I will make a further argument for this. Lets learn from history.

Often in history armies were sent to battle one another, the cause often times would not resonate so greatly with the common soldier. They needed a way to not only motivate their troops but strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

View: https://youtu.be/5NlzT4zKFew?si=nvQh9LmUmObgIfeb

Notably is an aztec death whistle, the aztecs during war would use this to scare their enemies, while not "music" in the traditional sense sound is still used to manipulate minds of others.
Another famous example is drumming, drumming has been used to orchestrate rowing ships on rhythm together. And to motivate soldiers to attack fearlessly when the time comes.
Just read here for more.
Even back in history odes were sung of rulers
Here is one ode song of a ruler of israel
  1. I praise You, O Lord, because I love You.
  2. O Most High, forsake me not, for You are my hope.
  3. Freely did I receive Your grace, may I live by it.
  4. My persecutors will come but let them not see me.
  5. Let a cloud of darkness fall upon their eyes; and let an air of thick darkness obscure them.
  6. And let them have no light to see, so that they cannot seize me.
  7. Let their designs become hardened, so that whatever they have conspired shall return upon their own heads.
  8. For they have devised a plan, but it was not for them.
  9. They prepared themselves maliciously, but they were found to be impotent.
  10. Indeed my confidence is upon the Lord, and I will not fear.
  11. And because the Lord is my salvation, I will not fear.
  12. And He is as a woven crown upon my head, and I shall not be shaken.
  13. Even if everything should be shaken, I shall stand firm.
  14. And though all things visible should perish, I shall not die;
  15. Because the Lord is with me, and I with Him.
    Hallelujah.

In Summary music is used to manipulate the masses throughout history but this is even more so present in our current generation and its used for nefarious purposes which further sows discourse in our society, WHICH MAKES ME FUCKING MAD.

Thank you very much for reading if you read this all I appreciate it and hopefully I have provided something engaging for you to read

Also @I want virgin girl GTFIH

Good post. I didnt read a word but I appreciate the images

May be a water thread to some high IQcels on here but nonetheless I would like to make this thread just to express what I think about in my head sometimes when I hear music and also to educate any fellow brocels who have not thought about this before.

TLDR: MUSIC IS USED TO CONTROL THE MASSES ESPECIALLY NIGGERS AND FOIDS. MUSIC CAN MANIPULATE YOUR MIND EVIDENT BY THE COMMENTS BELOW. PEOPLE LISTEN TO MUSIC AT THE GYM TO MOTIVATE THEMELVES TO WORKOUT. IN HISTORY MUSIC HAS BEEN USED TO ENCOURAGE SOLDIERS TO BATTLE. IN HISTORY MUSIC WAS USED TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION OF RULERS.

That there is the song link, I don't think it is particularly a great song, if you do not want to listen to it I will quote the relevant lyrics.
"I can buy myself flowers." "Write my name in the sand." "Talk to myself for hours." "I can take myself dancing." "And I can hold my own hand" "Yeah I can love me better than you can."
Clearly this song is pushing that sort of "girlboss" propaganda "You don't need no man girl!" :foidSoy:
Lets view the comments of Miley Cyrus' "Flower" and see what emotions this ilicits from our mostly female audience.
View attachment 893677
View attachment 893678
View attachment 893679
Yet the truth is women are not happy alone, women yearn for male attention, to start their own families. And we have all seen examples of unhappy independant women.
This sort of independant girl boss queen woman is not good for society, they enter the workforce where they are not happy and outearn men leaving men sexless. Comments rave about how this song increases their "Self worth" and combined with all the other propaganda they will feel they are worth more than a man they outearn! And this is just one result of music being used to control the masses, one possible repercussion of the propaganda from one video!
This is not some one off thing and music is used to influence the behaviour of foids in other ways.

This song again encourages girlbossing etc. but I feel like this song rather than encouraging foids to be alone (which makes them unhappy) this song encourages foids to be assertive bossy and dominant which they naturally are not, and to undermine men. Foids will LOVE to mention how they are a mother I feel like its a sense of power to them.
Lets listen to the song and I will quote the important and relevant lyrics from this propaganda.

"I am your mother, you listen to me." "Stop all that mainsplaining, noones listening." "Tell me who gave you the permission to speak."
"Cause you're so frustrated, emasculated." "Cause you got your shit called out by this little lady." "Yet your opinions so strong even when your wrong." "But that feels like power to you, must've forgot who you're talking to." "I am your mother you listen to me."
"Y'all need a masterclass from my man learn how to satisfy like he can." "Aint trying to control me or own me like an old man on c-span." "Bet you wish you could wife this, stay mad that's priceless." "You with your god complex but you can't even make life."
Honestly I think I may have quoted almost the entire song, this one is mostly just filled with propaganda psyop garbage to control the behaviour of foids, it places sex on a pedastal, the value of women on a pedastal, attempts to demasculate men by saying they are mainsplaining frustrated emasculated and called out by a little lady.
And the whole mother thing, like trying to be some dominant bossgirl queen or something. This song also feels like it creates a "men vs women" environment. Which we do not need more of right now, yet these celebrities are praised, adored, and made filthy rich? All while actively sowing the seeds for societal discourse, male loneliness and female unhappiness?
There is alot of subtle messaging in here affecting the behaviour of foids, so lets see them expose themselves in the comments section.
View attachment 893685
View attachment 893687
This whole "dumb husband trope" is old too. Even my mother calls out, on advertisements on the TV the husband or man is always dumb while the woman is smart and elegant.
View attachment 893690
I find this comment sorting by newest comments funny, since he subconciously understands that this song is an attack on masculinity and places foids on a pedastal, yet he does not conciously understand what is going on.

Often too these songs are catchy and will be heard multiple times maybe even put on repeat. This allows the messages to be repeatedly drummed in to the minds of the targets. Subliminal messaging and visualisation will ACTUALLY CHANGE YOU. Now you cannot just tell yourself you will become a millionaire and it will happen but for small stuff it can. Firstly I will start with a study on the effects of visualisation to prove what is in your mind MATTERS.
View attachment 893694
The thing is its not just foids being manipulated, its also the niggers. Which foids also love listening to nigger rap too that encourages them to be hypergamous sluts. But the lyrics in rap music will encourage them to harm others, take illegal unhealthy substances, fuck chicks without a care for raising your own children.

So maybe you are still not convinced, or maybe you are one of the bluepillers on this site. You are probably thinking "This is ridiculous! People listen to music for fun! To enjoy a good tune or dance!" In which case congratulations since music has done its job succesfully as the trojan that will invade the mind of you and others around you, but I will make a further argument for this. Lets learn from history.

Often in history armies were sent to battle one another, the cause often times would not resonate so greatly with the common soldier. They needed a way to not only motivate their troops but strike fear into the hearts of their enemies.

Notably is an aztec death whistle, the aztecs during war would use this to scare their enemies, while not "music" in the traditional sense sound is still used to manipulate minds of others.
Another famous example is drumming, drumming has been used to orchestrate rowing ships on rhythm together. And to motivate soldiers to attack fearlessly when the time comes.
Just read here for more.
  5. Let a cloud of darkness fall upon their eyes; and let an air of thick darkness obscure them.
  7. Let their designs become hardened, so that whatever they have conspired shall return upon their own heads.
    Hallelujah.

In Summary music is used to manipulate the masses throughout history but this is even more so present in our current generation and its used for nefarious purposes which further sows discourse in our society, WHICH MAKES ME FUCKING MAD.

Thank you very much for reading if you read this all I appreciate it and hopefully I have provided something engaging for you to read

Good job OP, I read half of the post and I must say that do somewhat agree with you. Will give the post a thorough read, once I'm done with a assignment AND
JoinedAug 24, 2023Posts1,660

I would sacrifice everything for music, fuck off pisslam Faggot

Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded as a complete failure. Without Bach, God would be a complete second-rate figure.- Emil Cioran

JoinedAug 24, 2023
Posts1,662

What they jug their little buts to, cannot be called music. It´s just noise.

Good post. I didnt read a word but I appreciate the images
Glad you guys like it
Good job OP, I read half of the post and I must say that do somewhat agree with you. Will give the post a thorough read, once I'm done with a assignment AND
JoinedAug 24, 2023Posts1,660
Cool although I do wonder why do you quote post count when you do this?

I'll accept someone making a fool of themselves by missing the point entirely (nice IQ btw) since its not THAT embarrassing to look like an idiot on this website.

it works against normies mostly

Glad you guys like it

Cool although I do wonder why do you quote post count when you do this?
View attachment 893718

I'll accept someone making a fool of themselves by missing the point entirely (nice IQ btw) since its not THAT embarrassing to look like an idiot on this website.
Whatever lol, I don't even read your post

philosopher have explain this shit already why tf should I read your thread?

It's clear that you've put in the effort to create a high-IQ thread, and you've analyzed the role music plays in our lives quite well. I agree that music is a powerful tool for propagating the views one wants to imprint on the masses. As you've already pointed out, this has been the case since ancient times. I'd like to focus on more contemporary examples to show how music is used in today's world.

I don't know if you guys recall, but the promotion of rap and hip-hop music has only occurred over the last few decades. Before that, this genre was considered degenerative, causing unrest in society and promoting vice, rebelliousness, and lifestyles that wreak havoc on societal norms. Back in the day, society was more conservative and founded on values that contradicted the messages in such music. Nowadays, that's not the case. Promoting this genre has successfully normalized the behaviors depicted in rap and hip-hop, so they're no longer seen as taboo or harmful. Instead, they're considered admirable qualities, something to strive for. This aligns well with current narratives, like the growth of feminism and dividing society for easier manipulation by the elites. In essence, rap promotes rebelliousness, individualism, and achieving selfish goals at the expense of others, all of which serve to divide society.

Then you have other genres, like pop and rock. The lyrics often contain hidden messages as well. Take love songs, for example. Most of them depict a guy pining over an angelic woman, willing to simp for her, which is then portrayed as a noble pursuit that ends in reward—something that doesn't necessarily mirror reality. It sends a message to the masses that this is how men should act when dating, keeping them bluepilled, so to speak. On the other hand, songs written from a woman's perspective are starkly different. They don't talk about simping or respecting an average guy. Instead, they focus on an idealized gigachad with a chiseled jaw and bad-boy demeanor, painting this as irresistible and desirable, which encourages women to seek similar experiences.

In conclusion, music is a potent tool for promoting particular behaviors and ideologies. Who doesn't listen to music, right? It's a universal pastime. Classical music and songs with traditional or conservative values have lost their appeal because they no longer fit the current societal narrative, and they're not beneficial for the ruling elites.

@OutcompetedByRoomba thoughts?

Last edited:
It's not just music.

Everything is a form of religion, an anchoring to values that justified our suffering and insert power be it niggerish music or anything. We have to distract ourself from life's pain and suffering, the uselessness of being alive. That's why people listen to negro music, because represent their inner animosity in them

Last edited:
Basically just read conspiracy against the human race theory. Op do you read the denial of death by Ernest Becker?

Or zappfe the last Messiah

That's why I listen to mostly ambient, classical music or game and anime ost op

I think modern music (especially most mainstream pop, hip hop and rock performers) contain propaganda not so much in words, but more in clips. If you look in mainstream pop music for last 20-25 years you see there a lot of promiscuity, slut behavior, vanity, drugs etc. Foids mostly listen to the most primitive mainstream shit.

Last edited:
Music for the degenerates

It's clear that you've put in the effort to create a high-IQ thread, and you've analyzed the role music plays in our lives quite well. I agree that music is a powerful tool for propagating the views one wants to imprint on the masses. As you've already pointed out, this has been the case since ancient times. I'd like to focus on more contemporary examples to show how music is used in today's world.

I don't know if you guys recall, but the promotion of rap and hip-hop music has only occurred over the last few decades. Before that, this genre was considered degenerative, causing unrest in society and promoting vice, rebelliousness, and lifestyles that wreak havoc on societal norms. Back in the day, society was more conservative and founded on values that contradicted the messages in such music. Nowadays, that's not the case. Promoting this genre has successfully normalized the behaviors depicted in rap and hip-hop, so they're no longer seen as taboo or harmful. Instead, they're considered admirable qualities, something to strive for. This aligns well with current narratives, like the growth of feminism and dividing society for easier manipulation by the elites. In essence, rap promotes rebelliousness, individualism, and achieving selfish goals at the expense of others, all of which serve to divide society.

Then you have other genres, like pop and rock. The lyrics often contain hidden messages as well. Take love songs, for example. Most of them depict a guy pining over an angelic woman, willing to simp for her, which is then portrayed as a noble pursuit that ends in reward—something that doesn't necessarily mirror reality. It sends a message to the masses that this is how men should act when dating, keeping them bluepilled, so to speak. On the other hand, songs written from a woman's perspective are starkly different. They don't talk about simping or respecting an average guy. Instead, they focus on an idealized gigachad with a chiseled jaw and bad-boy demeanor, painting this as irresistible and desirable, which encourages women to seek similar experiences.

In conclusion, music is a potent tool for promoting particular behaviors and ideologies. Who doesn't listen to music, right? It's a universal pastime. Classical music and songs with traditional or conservative values have lost their appeal because they no longer fit the current societal narrative, and they're not beneficial for the ruling elites.

@OutcompetedByRoomba thoughts?
Oh yeah I mean you can delve into each individual song or whatever and just look at exactly what its promoting, and if you listen to it enough its impossible for it to not affect you. So the blind see nothing, but the initiated like ourselves see what is blatant mind control right in front of us
I think modern music (especially most mainstream pop, hip hop and rock performers) contain propaganda not so much in words, but more in clips. If you look in mainstream pop music for last 20-25 years you see there a lot of promiscuity, slut behavior, vanity, drugs etc. Foids mostly listen to the most primitive mainstream shit.
Oh absolutely the videos too only further support it.
it works against normies mostly
Propaganda and stuff does not work when you know its propaganda yeah

Yes,music is very effectivr propaganda.If you listen to the same shit 50 times you it will affect on you,especially when you think its good music,(good=right)
I mainly listen to calm music without texts or movie themes

I don't think op meant by this. Islam has their own replacement for "music" which are singing with a tone, with editing, and lyrics that mention Allah. The only thing different is that nasheeds has no instruments really.

Many nasheeds produced by certain organizations are pretty good and somewhat similar to the best pop musics you can find melody wise

Yes,music is very effectivr propaganda.If you listen to the same shit 50 times you it will affect on you,especially when you think its good music,(good=right)
I mainly listen to calm music without texts or movie themes
Yeah
Good point about the good=right
I also listen to all sort of stuff like themes and what not, its not that music is bad like the retard above thinks but its a tool that can be leveraged for extremely effective propaganda.

I remember sitting in the car with my mother observing the other drivers in the road, there was one driver driving very erratic blasting music loudly, so of course you can already guess it was nigger music that lowers inhib and psychologically manipulates you to be low IQ and do retarded shit with disregard of the law such as speeding and swerving. My retarded sister also drives like a retard listening to nigger music, honestly it would be a net positive if she died in a car crash (painlessly)

I don't think op meant by this. Islam has their own replacement for "music" which are singing with a tone, with editing, and lyrics that mention Allah. The only thing different is that nasheeds has no instruments really.
Yeah that guy is a complete fucking moron but the thing with allah is a good point though, my dad is pisslamic and he likes to listen to the adhan sometimes which is basically music, and someone could be like well he is listening to it because he is islamic which sure but serves to strengthen the bond and further the brainwashing

High IQ thread, read everything

Rap and modern pop are that music used to control masses, btw there is no good artists and bands after 2000, only some boomers when make something are listenable, but I listen to mainly 70s and 80s music, which isn't known among zoomers.

great thread, wish .is had OC like this all the time.

Like i said before, the objective peak of music was in the 60s and 70s, after that it was pretty much copying the masters of the past with some exceptions, and then it got to this pseudo music we have now due to the rise of low culture

Hiq!

Fact is, ever since the invention of radio, the jews have used it as a national wreckage platform!

Way back at the start...

Songs about cheating and heartbreak!

Later, pointless confusing stuff that meant nothing.

happy hippy peace music for whites. Violence for the niggers.

Men almost never write music about self infatuation the way foids constantly seem to do, unless its rappers and their "racks".

Thats why i only listen to nationalist socialist black metal underground bands

Also I should mention to anyone reading since I occasionally get notifications from this thread

This is just the part that the commenters say out aloud, ultimately us on this forum know that subconsciously, these songs program the matriarchy and that men aint shit, thats how it is understood in their subconscious minds but it will not come out in words that way in a public youtube comment

Bach's music is the only argument proving the creation of the Universe cannot be regarded as a complete failure. Without Bach, God would be a complete second-rate figure.- Emil Cioran
Emil cioran virgin crybaby whininess BS VS the CHAD nietzche ubermench

Who is listening to this shit View attachment 918636:feelskek:
My mother likes it, its on the radio so older normies will listen to it as well as foids, basically its intended target audience that isnt us will listen to it, I personally find some of meghan trainors songs alright to listen to though, that dislike ratio is fantastic though, dislike bomb the propaganda! :feelsEhh:

Foids mostly listen to the most primitive mainstream shit.
Thats real, bro. I try to get a new oneitis for myself, looking at hot foids tiktoks, but when i remember the "music" they were lipsincing too, it makes me wanna vomit and never think about them ever again. I cant even develop feelings for a foid (im talking strictly sexually wise) nowadays because they all listen to that sewage shit.

If any ricecels are reading this
Does anyone know if kpop and asian music using asian languages is all propaganda and stuff too? Would chinese music be based maybe?
Most of it is probably still all propaganda and stuff but just curious.

View attachment 893677
View attachment 893678
View attachment 893679

View attachment 893685
View attachment 893687
View attachment 893690

View attachment 893694

Just read here for more.
    Hallelujah.

Good post, you did well.
Interesting topic.
In old church organs they had an infra-sound register because they figured out that deep tones below hearing range could trigger people into being more emotional during services.

Soundwaves, music, rythm - these 100% impact the biological makeup of people. A lot of modern music can be traced back tribal rythms, which were of course primarily used to hype people up into a state of frenzy, delusion, trance even.

If you read up on the Tavistock institute of human relations and related outfits, you quickly find that they also have a vested interested in using music as a weapon. I would not shock me if music has played a significant role in the societal devastation we have observed in the last century or so.

Plato also mentions music as a tool of the elite in the republic, I heard.
Another interesting book to maybe check out is "weird scenes inside the canyon" by Dave McGown. He lays out how many of the musicians of the 60s counter culture were CIA assets. The music they popularized is of course part of the overall scheme then.

Note: I am not saying music is bad. But it has and can be weaponized.

Good post, you did well.
Interesting topic.
I'm glad you liked it thank you, I did put a bit of effort into it since I think this topic effects millions of people unknowingly everyday and it interests me.
In old church organs they had an infra-sound register because they figured out that deep tones below hearing range could trigger people into being more emotional during services.

Soundwaves, music, rythm - these 100% impact the biological makeup of people. A lot of modern music can be traced back tribal rythms, which were of course primarily used to hype people up into a state of frenzy, delusion, trance even.
Thank you for adding another unique perspective to my post, I focused on lyrics entirely but not rhythm or tones at all which can also certainly have an effect (slower being calmer, faster not so much, notice how all nigger music about killing other niggers and running from cops is fast)
Another interesting book to maybe check out is "weird scenes inside the canyon" by Dave McGown. He lays out how many of the musicians of the 60s counter culture were CIA assets. The music they popularized is of course part of the overall scheme then.
I don't usually read but this book in particular seems interesting so I may read it thank you for the reccomendation.
Note: I am not saying music is bad. But it has and can be weaponized.
Yeah it certanly isn't bad, I think the songs I took comments from above are actually quite catchy, which is apart of why the propaganda is effective, I think people can listen to whatever they want they just should not be brainwashed by it, its also useful to understand that music can be useful for you, to motivate you at the gym is a great common example, but even just listening to affirmations, perhaps online you could find a recording of a motivation voice encouraging you to go for just one more rep! heck even make it a girls voice, that can help you achieve your goals in the gym.

I made this post for anyone who was unaware to turn this from propaganda being blasted at them to a tool they can use to benefit their own lives in any way if possible.

Just wait until you look into the Hemi-Sync technique and memetic preprogramming

Nietzsche is a fucking simp you fucking retard

Wtf is wrong with you gynocentric lover?

While Nietzsche died alone lol with nothing left in his hand ahahahahhaah