Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid 30 cm shorter than me rejected me

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
JFL at heightcopers. No amount of centimeters advantage for your face. FACE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ANYTHING ELSE.
Stop coping with "If I was taller, women would like me", it's face above anything else.

how tall are you tho?

It's not how much taller you are than her, but how tall you are compared to other guys.

I put 6'4" on my Tinder profile and still no matches. I guess leg lengthening surgery won't be needed.

how tall are you tho?
174, she was 145
If my height is 3/10, hers is 0/10. I know that I could get a foid face-wise with 3 points lower than mine.
I put 6'4" on my Tinder profile and still no matches. I guess leg lengthening surgery won't be needed.
LMFAO seriously? Tallcopers BTFO if true.

LMFAO seriously? Tallcopers BTFO if true.
It's not surprising. There's evidence that after 6'1" there's diminishing returns.
0upmzlEYUhMiHfy k

It's not how much taller you are than her, but how tall you are compared to other guys.
This lol.

OP it doesn't matter if you're 30cm taller than her. Be 30cm taller than the average guy.

This lol.

OP it doesn't matter if you're 30cm taller than her. Be 30cm taller than the average guy.
:smonk:
Unless she was a height fetishist that could potentially be true, otherwise it's about how small she feels next to a guy.

:smonk:
Unless she was a height fetishist that could potentially be true, otherwise it's about how small she feels next to a guy.
Lol no, foids don't give a shit about how tall you are compared to them. She can still tell how tall you are compared to other guys and that's all that matters.
It's usually the foidlets that look for tall men too.

Lol no, foids don't give a shit about how tall you are compared to them. She can still tell how tall you are compared to other guys and that's all that matters.
It's usually the foidlets that look for tall men too.
Meh it's over either way. Either way I know that with good frame and face I would slay. I have pointed out a few examples on youtube of short guys slaying but I got a warning from mods for... "nitpicking".

Height is just one parameter lol, you need to fill a fuck ton of other prerequisites.

I think face > height, most foids on tinder have stupid standards on height like "less than 6'5 you will be rejected" but that's not really the case for normal ones ( like IRL if you are a little taller than the foid, then it should be ok but only if you have a fucking slayer face :feelskek:

I think face > height, most foids on tinder have stupid standards on height like "less than 6'5 you will be rejected" but that's not really the case for normal ones ( like IRL if you are a little taller than the foid, then it should be ok but only if you have a fucking slayer face :feelskek:
they're just trying to filter out guys because there's so many of them

irl all you need is average height and a cute face

Nigga you are fucking manlet wdym. If you were 5 inches taller you would be slayer

174, she was 145
you have the same height as me

but, if you are shorter than 180 and have an ugly face, you'll have no luck at all, and i know from personal experience that not even the shortest of foids will want you

exactly.
you have a chance while you are isolated, but as soon as she sees you next to chad...
you done. over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back