Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid at my job was given a $5000 tip

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I just had my first day at work today, and during orientation the Human Resources foid told us that we are allowed to accept cash tips, but not ask for tips.

Apparently, last year a foid waitress was paid a tip of $5000.

“If you get a tip over $100 you have to tell your manager,” said the Human Resources foid.

Everyone laughed, because we knew that we weren’t pretty enough to get a simp to tip us $100 much less $5000. :feelshaha:

Track her down and ask one of the curries here to direct an entire call center full of curries towards her so she loses all her money.

Track her down and ask one of the curries here to direct an entire call center full of curries towards her so she loses all her money.
Imagine all the jealousy that foid generated amongst her coworkers!

Damn the drunk richfag that decided to give a toilet a $5000 tip! She could have made her own money on OnlyFans that foid didn’t need some simp to give her $5000 just for being a toilet!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@EnglishCel Is it customary to tip for food and alcohol in the UK?

I’m not afraid to admit that we males are our own worst enemies all the time. Some faggot gave a toilet $5000 - but I guarantee he’d tell his own brother that he was broke if his brother asked for some money!

Damn.. Foids really live on easy mode..

I’m not afraid to admit that we males are our own worst enemies all the time. Some faggot gave a toilet $5000 - but I guarantee he’d tell his own brother that he was broke if his brother asked for some money!
Confirmed

I don't think so. No one I know really tips unless they think they did a good job.
The opposite in the Jewnited States - and it is becoming worse. Many tourist cities will add a surcharge (extra money) to your bill of $1.00 which many normies don’t even notice.

15% tip is the norm in the United States.

So, if you and your mother spend $100 at a restaurant, it would be expected that you leave an extra $100 x.15% = $15.

And if you don’t leave that $15 you will get a nasty look from the waiter when they come back with your change, like you are taking food off of their table.

Last edited:
On once or over time ?

The opposite in the Jewnited States - and it is becoming worse. Many tourist cities will add a surcharge (extra money) to your bill of a $1.00 which many normies don’t even notice.

So, if you and your mother spend $100 at a restaurant, it would be expected that you leave an extra $100 x.15% = $15.

And if you don’t leave that $15 you will get a nasty look from the waiter when they come back with your change, like you are taking food off of their table.
US is really weird with tips. Like i am supposed to pay their fucking salaries. Tips are there to show the restaurant that the waiters did a good job and the food was good and shouldn't be viewed as natural

The opposite in the Jewnited States - and it is becoming worse. Many tourist cities will add a surcharge (extra money) to your bill of a $1.00 which many normies don’t even notice.

That is just stupid. Probably just started off as as someone giving someone else a small tip to say well done has morphed into this crap.

That is just stupid. Probably just started off as as someone giving someone else a small tip to say well done has morphed into this crap.
Yes, it has.

I have not seen this bartender, when I see her, I’ll update this thread.
You know the filthy toilet is still working there - she got a $5000 tip.

Why do OnlyFans when a simp will pay you a $5000 tip just for being a toilet?

I noticed this company allows employees to show up 15 minutes late before it is an issue.

I have worked places ran by Jews that freak out about being eight minutes late!

$5 will be taken out of every day’s wages for union fees - that’s Jewish nonsense.

$5 will be taken out of every day’s wages for union fees - that’s Jewish nonsense.
This is common in many places. Imo still worth the cost. If union is strong