Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee foid at my work is always bragging about her husbands height

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
instead of working, she is always chatting with co-workers. and when she comes to me to get auth for things she talks to me about it too.

it's always "we were out and this stranger did this and my husband lost it! imagine this big tall guy just screaming what the F! they looked so scared"

with how often she says this exact scenario it just happen on a frequent basis. wow. i guess being short tempered and having anger issues clearly isn't a turn off for her. and of course every time she says a story like this she has to clarify her husband is "tall" and "big" JFL man

i really would love to drop some black pills at work but i know i would lose my decent position instantly. at least i make foids lives at work brutal with my antics.

Canadian foids are super heightist.

Canadian foids are super heightist.
this is very true I even heard a fat 30 year old single mom say she only wants 6'3.

Just women being vapid, as always...

Chop down her husbands legs and make that bitch eat them legs.

I would love to beat up her tallfag husband so she could no longer find him attractive and brag about him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back