Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid complaining about muh mental illness on her story whilst uploading cringe tiktoks about "fuck boys"

OnGP

OnGP

Veteran
"Been battling with my mind again for a few days. I feel so alone and drained. Constantly feel bad and always thinking the worst of of me. I need a break this isn't good for me. I'm broken" uploading this to your public snapchat just because some guy didn't respond or some shit
jfl

Try living like that all your life and come back.

Someone just got pumped and dumped by chad.
"Omg we msged for a whole week before he fucked me! I thought he was the one!!! :(:(:("

Hopefully she fucks up her attention seeking roping and actually finishes something.

Foids are responsible for trivializing actual mental illness. They should fucking kill themselves.:feelsree::feelsree:

toilet mental illness = not being with Chad for 15 minutes

Chad mental illness = not packing Ronaldo in fifa look crates

Incel mental illness = being treated like trash for over a decade, ignored, bullied, excluded and rotting in your room every day as others enjoy their youth.

And they have the nerve to say muh mental illness muh chemical imbalance in brain :soy: :soy: :soy:

Such greed.

F

Incel mental illness = being treated like trash for over a decade, ignored, bullied, excluded and rotting in your room every day as others enjoy their youth.

And they have the nerve to say muh mental illness muh chemical imbalance in brain :soy: :soy: :soy:

Such greed.
Based

Such greed.
there are tons of normies that are posting crap like that on Reddit. "I know I shouldn't be depressed because my boyfriend and family loves me and is supportive but I just can't take it anymore everything is so wrong" What can't you take it anymore? Chad dick???
Imagine posting on reddit for attention lol

there are tons of normies that are posting crap like that on Reddit. "I know I shouldn't be depressed because my boyfriend and family loves me and is supportive but I just can't take it anymore everything is so wrong" What can't you take it anymore? Chad dick???
Imagine posting on reddit for attention lol
This is idiotic. Such greed.

Clowns me
4159.jpg

Just an update to this, she posted again of a screenshot of a guy on Instagram going "You'd make thousands if you had an only fans (emoji) what a body"
Females can not suffer in any way

boohoo chad isn't interested in me. fuck off cunt

When I was chadfishing some months ago one foid told me that she "had been thru a lot" - turned out some random chadlite turned her down and that was the biggest problem in her life. JFL.

Such greed.

Someone just got pumped and dumped by chad.
"Omg we msged for a whole week before he fucked me! I thought he was the one!!! :(:(:("
Funny how they don't realize that they are just holes for chad to pump and dump, but we are the misogenistic inkwell.

Funny how they don't realize that they are just holes for chad to pump and dump, but we are the misogenistic inkwell.
An incel would treat her 1000x better than chad but theyll never date us

Attention whore

This is idiotic. Such greed.
Greed is exactly what it is, they already have so much and its not enough, they don't care about anyone else at all.

Give her a month with NO attention at all and treated with the contempt that an Incel is and see if she can last a month without roping.

Answer - she won't. THey wouldn't last 5 minutes in our shoes the easy mode attention whoring thot whore.