Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid coworker sat next to me today

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
today i was sitting outside the loading dock of the grocery store i work at on my smoke break with a couple of the other workers .
the foid in question comes outside and walked over to a milk crate beside me we use to sit on ,, im assuming to take it over to sit beside h*r friends.
BUT NO!!
this bitch does not take the milk crate,, instead just plonks h*r ass straight on it right next to me,,less than half a foot away!!!
needless to say i was shocked.but i played it cool and kept my head .
im thinking dammmnnn. this could be my one and only chance . my autistic ass is trying to think of something to say . i show h*r a cat video that come up on my instagram feed. sh* laughs and says sh* loves cats,theyre so small and cute .
and then its time to get back to work. gotdaammmn. my head was spinning the whole rest of my shift.next time i get a chance i will try to talk to h*r more

today i was sitting outside the loading dock of the grocery store i work at on my smoke break with a couple of the other workers .
the foid in question comes outside and walked over to a milk crate beside me we use to sit on ,, im assuming to take it over to sit beside h*r friends.
BUT NO!!
this bitch does not take the milk crate,, instead just plonks h*r ass straight on it right next to me,,less than half a foot away!!!
im thinking dammmnnn. this could be my one and only chance . my autistic ass is trying to think of something to say . i show h*r a cat video that come up on my instagram feed. sh* laughs and says sh* loves cats,theyre so small and cute .
and then its time to get back to work. gotdaammmn. my head was spinning the whole rest of my shift.next time i get a chance i will try to talk to h*r more
You lost her dude

Young Stacey coworker sat next to me a few weeks ago too. It was a rare day she wore sandals so I got to see her feet up super close :feelsohh:

BUT NO!!
She will get you into some fake rape lawsuit shit, avoid her