Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope She sat next to me

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-

So today I was in class and sat in the same spot. I didn’t see her sitting there in the usual spot and was like “kek of course too good to be true”

Well she came in later and sat directly next to me. Which surprised me. I’d sit with my arms slightly out and we’d touch each other at times. Also I saw her turn her head and just look at me multiple times. We use like this online thing to answer questions sometimes in lectures if the professor asks questions. I was talking to this guy and I was confident with my answer.

She looked like she didn’t know what was going on. I then asked her are you confused and she just looked into my eyes, didn’t say anything and slightly smiled and said yes(really weird). I then gave her the answer. (Ik I shouldn’t have but idk what came over me)

After class ended she looked over at me and waited for me to head out at that moment I really should have tried to talk FUCKKK

kids.is, you sound like a zoomer cuck

nowadays incels are the ones that are being admired
this now truly is chads.is

Bidens America
@proudWEEDs incels.is

Last edited:
chads.is

Ascend while your brain isnt completely fried from rotting on here

You probably get married lol.

Chads.is

fuck you and good luck, either she's playing you so you do her homework or you're gonna ascend

I hope you are not making this up OP. Go for it, go for the happiness!

@PLA1092 surely this is good enough

why would u brag here you know it will get u banned :feelswhere:

Lol, I kind of miss being young and having crushes like this. I’ll never have that innocence again though.

So today I was in class and sat in the same spot. I didn’t see her sitting there in the usual spot and was like “kek of course too good to be true”

Well she came in later and sat directly next to me. Which surprised me. I’d sit with my arms slightly out and we’d touch each other at times. Also I saw her turn her head and just look at me multiple times. We use like this online thing to answer questions sometimes in lectures if the professor asks questions. I was talking to this guy and I was confident with my answer.

She looked like she didn’t know what was going on. I then asked her are you confused and she just looked into my eyes, didn’t say anything and slightly smiled and said yes(really weird). I then gave her the answer. (Ik I shouldn’t have but idk what came over me)

After class ended she looked over at me and waited for me to head out at that moment I really should have tried to talk FUCKKK
Dude she clearly wanted to fuck you, Youll regret not taking the chance later in life, Fakecel for having females actually wanting to be around you, You cant be that ugly! Foids dont wait for ugly subhumans.

:chad:

This is a different girl btw

the username is another dragon ball character

I fucking knew it. Why is my intuition always so good man? I never fail.

The moment I read the first post I already knew it.

You sound like @Broly. YOU'RE BROLY. Fakecel bragger kid

I’ll miss this too when I eventually graduate college
You’ll still get some of it if you go to grad school or enter the workplace. It kind of depends.