Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid dedicates her channel to a prettyboy killer who ran over a 2 months old baby while speeding

Must be his personality right?

Must be his personality right?
good observation , I've researched for hours on why foids like serial killers too and came to the conclusion that it's their awesome rainbow personality.

good observation , I've researched for hours on why foids like serial killers too and came to the conclusion that it's their awesome rainbow personality.
Don't forget they also take showers and stay positive. It's a sunshine and rainbows.

The difference between this tiktok faggot and Alek Minassian is that the tiktok faggot looking chadlite scum has blue eyes, pretty face and is NT.

Lmao its always these young girls simping over pretty boy. Once they start ovulating they want more masculine men. Worst part is is that this guy was going like 50 miles over the speed limit in a race and killed 2 people. He deserves those 24 years lmao.

I would smoke out entire villages to get his eye ara

Muslims who cope with their women being "trad" make me laugh

He is only 5"6ft

Face really is everything

Muslim could only put their women on sharia law if not they may be the most degenerate foids. De niro laugh

Morality is based on looks

Honestly the guy is based. Killing not one but two foids. He might be a chad but he did more damage to woman than any of us can

Absolute ragefuel. There is nothing a Chad cant get away with

Empathetic gender moment: defending a prettyboy after he ran over a mother and her young daughter with his car.

>Chad literally murders two people

>countless foids dedicate themselves to freeing him

>Sub5 looks in a woman’s general direction

>rape charges

It’s just so tiring :feelsrope:
True, toliet put false allegations on sub5. Fuck toliets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5