Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets run over by tractor and gets shredded into pieces

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
So random death that could happen to anybody. It does not work as a deterrent, because it was not a punishment for her behaviour (about which you don't even have knowledge), but just an accident. This death does not do anything to reduce the behaviour you don't like, only result is that inceldom got higher.

I have seen lots of these kinds of "lifefuel" threads here. And comments generally agree, that this is lifefuel. But this is the opposite for me. The result of these deaths of young women are that there are even less women, which results that even more men are incels at a given time.

How illogical you are!

Lifefuel for me are deaths of young men. I want a big war (like WW1 and 2) without nuclear weapons used in Europe so that the surplus of young men can be reduced or even completely eliminated.

I don't find pleasure in this as I am a man of empathy unlike normies who would tie us to crosses if they could. It is best to try and be the better man.

IT always only screenshot the most controversial threads 90% of the time
Bro this thread literally got featured on IT twice jfl. I knew it would probably get screenshotted but this is actually fucking hilarious. IT is seething right now

Bro this thread literally got featured on IT twice jfl. I knew it would probably get screenshotted but this is actually fucking hilarious. IT is seething right now
links? did the comments whine about your avi?

So random death that could happen to anybody. It does not work as a deterrent, because it was not a punishment for her behaviour (about which you don't even have knowledge), but just an accident.

Where did OP say that it was punishment? Look at her lewd pictures. If it looks like a dog and walks like a dog, we've got a name for it — a dog. She dressed like a slut, so it's safe to assume that she was indeed a slut and not some unicorn virginal young lady. She died while engaging in a degenerate activity (sunbathing in public). Her death is poetic justice.

This death does not do anything to reduce the behaviour you don't like, only result is that inceldom got higher.
This is nonsense. Women have unlimited options and zero reason to date incel-tier males. We do not live in a monogamous society where almost every man pairs up with a woman and where the death of one woman automatically means another man will die alone. Her death doesn't make inceldom any worse.

How illogical you are!

You are the one being illogical.

I want a big war (like WW1 and 2) without nuclear weapons used in Europe so that the surplus of young men can be reduced or even completely eliminated.

If 30% - 40% of young men died in a war, that would make absolutely no difference as long as women have sexual freedoms. Women would just flock to the remaining chads and share them with other women.

The city of New York has a massive female surplus (1,392 single women per 1,000 single men). But everyone with common sense and basic knowledge about hypergamy knows that dating is just as hard, if not harder, in New York as anywhere else. So killing off large numbers of random men would change nothing for incels. At best, it might make it easier for low-tier normies to betabux.

Where did OP say that it was punishment? Look at her lewd pictures. If it looks like a dog and walks like a dog, we've got a name for it — a dog. She dressed like a slut, so it's safe to assume that she was indeed a slut and not some unicorn virginal young lady. She died while engaging in a degenerate activity (sunbathing in public). Her death is poetic justice.

This is nonsense. Women have unlimited options and zero reason to date incel-tier males. We do not live in a monogamous society where almost every man pairs up with a woman and where the death of one woman automatically means another man will die alone. Her death doesn't make inceldom any worse.

You are the one being illogical.

If 30% - 40% of young men died in a war, that would make absolutely no difference as long as women have sexual freedoms. Women would just flock to the remaining chads and share them with other women.

The city of New York has a massive female surplus (1,392 single women per 1,000 single men). But everyone with common sense and basic knowledge about hypergamy knows that dating is just as hard, if not harder, in New York as anywhere else. So killing off large numbers of random men would change nothing for incels. At best, it might make it easier for low-tier normies to betabux.

I don't see any problems with that kind of clothes in a hot summer day. Sunbathing in public beaches etc. is totally normal behaviour.

"Her death is poetic justice."

No, it's not.

We simply disagree on the effects of sex ratios.

"If 30% - 40% of young men died in a war, that would make absolutely no difference"

It would make a difference. There wasn't an incel problem after WW2 in European Soviet Union.

"The city of New York has a massive female surplus (1,392 single women per 1,000 single men)"

You really have to exclude old women living alone (because their husband died because females live a few years longer on average), because they are not in the marketplace. Sex ratio of population of reproductive age is what matters. It's even more bad than, say, sex ratio of all under 50 year olds. Men are still active, want sex and can have children until they are dead, while old women are not able to have children, do not want sex and are not active seeking sex. Many men that have a girlfriend still take part in the marketplace while a successful, beautiful 10/10 woman is satisfied having only one partner concurrently.

"So killing off large numbers of random men would change nothing for incels"

It would reduce the number of men that are incels at a given time. All research and common sense support this.

Are you using the word incel as a synonym for truecel?

I don't see any problems with that kind of clothes in a hot summer day.

Sunbathing in public beaches etc. is totally normal behaviour.

Before the sexual revolution, it was considered provocative and inappropriate for women to walk around half naked and sunbathe in public. There are not even any health benefits to the practice; it just makes women age faster and increases their risk of skin cancer. Any sensible person who opposes women's sexual liberation considers it degenerate behavior. And women who engage in degenerate behavior deserve to be hated.

No, it's not.

https://archive.org/details/b20442580

Strong evidence that sluts should be despised for the good of society.

We simply disagree on the effects of sex ratios.

It would make a difference. There wasn't an incel problem after WW2 in European Soviet Union.

The sexual revolution did not happen in Russia until the 1960s. Stalin made no-fault divorce and abortion illegal in the late 1930s, encouraged monogamy and took away some of the rights that Lenin had given to women. By doing so, he saved Russia from demographic collapse. Most Russian women were still monogamous and conservative after WW2.

As I said, in a society where extramarital sex is uncommon and where women are encouraged to get married, the gender ratio does matter. The problem is that we do not live in such a society today.

You really have to exclude old women living alone (because their husband died because females live a few years longer on average), because they are not in the marketplace. Sex ratio of population of reproductive age is what matters. It's even more bad than, say, sex ratio of all under 50 year olds. Men are still active, want sex and can have children until they are dead, while old women are not able to have children, do not want sex and are not active seeking sex. Many men that have a girlfriend still take part in the marketplace while a successful, beautiful 10/10 woman is satisfied having only one partner concurrently.

There are areas in New York where young, never-married, single women outnumber men in the same demographic almost 2 to 1. I highly doubt dating is easier there for below average men. It's propably just normies and chads that benefit from such a situation.

Female promiscuity + serial monogamy = de facto polygamy. Some men have dozens of sex partners and others have none at all. Attractive men often marry and divorce multiple young women in their lifetimes. Women today have no reason or incentive to lower their standards and settle down. This is not going to change if large numbers of men disappear. It will only change if women's rights are restricted.

"So killing off large numbers of random men would change nothing for incels"

It would reduce the number of men that are incels at a given time. All research and common sense support this.

All evidence suggests that fewer young women are interested in marriage and in long-term relationships. If many women refuse to settle down and lower their standards in a society where there is a male surplus, why do you think that would change if many men died? Logic suggests that they would still not lower their standards. This is not the 1950s where every woman is searching for a man to marry. Women will only lower their standards beyond a certain point if they desperately need a man to provide for them and protect them and have no other ways of getting sex.

Are you using the word incel as a synonym for truecel?

I'm using it to refer to men who are significantly below average in attractiveness.

Last edited:
I mean you gotta be low IQ as fuck if you don't notice a tractor coming your way when you're sunbathing at the beach. Thanks to the laws of nature, she won't be able to procreate and pass her fragile genes forward

I mean you gotta be low IQ as fuck if you don't notice a tractor coming your way when you're sunbathing at the beach. Thanks to the laws of nature, she won't be able to procreate and pass her fragile genes forward
She was so used to living life on tutorial mode that she thought she was immortal. She won’t be able to do any more harm since she is now burning in hell.

hope it was slow and painful

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back