Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets stabbed by nail on live TV in a failed magic trick

Meus

Meus

Banned
-

Kek at the laughing Chad to the left. :feelshaha: They truly despise roasties even more than we do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIqzfsfpMv0

Last edited:
More like a planned magic trick because it felt pretty great

The guy probably asked her out,then she rejected him and he had it all planned for it to happen:feelskek:

not sure how this is supposed to work, is he supposed to know the exact placement of the nail inside the bag and guide her hand downward so it perfectly strikes between the fingergaps ?

I bet he did it right but she flinched last-minute and fucked up when it relies on her relaxing utterly and letting him aim

"I pierced her"

Just have a retard jew with a shit haircut stab your dumb jew bitch hand, dumb cunt!

(Nigger!)

Roastie screams music to my ears:lul:

Deserved for being a foid

not sure how this is supposed to work, is he supposed to know the exact placement of the nail inside the bag and guide her hand downward so it perfectly strikes between the fingergaps ?

I bet he did it right but she flinched last-minute and fucked up when it relies on her relaxing utterly and letting him aim

"I pierced her"
Stagedlossus

I remember that situation. Before there was a photo from a hospital, a large amount of people thinked that it was staged. PNŚ is a morning show that most of it wachers are non-working people who don't do anything at early hours